All Topics / Help Needed! / Help needed finding good property manager – Perth

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdonisAdonis
    Participant
    @adonis

Hi all,

I need some help in finding a good property management company as i have been unsuccessful myself in finding one myself. I even went and saw a company in South Perth and they charged 16.5% which i thought was quite outrageous.

I also read somewhere you should try to find a property management company who only manages properties and doesn't deal with sales as they would not treat property management as a top priority.

I have a townhouse in the como area and is a 2×1 with lock up garage and fully furnished and equiped.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Peter

Profile photo of bendbanksbendbanks
    Participant
    @bendbanks

Hi Peter,
        16.5% holy s%^t that's a lot mind you not sure if that's normal for WA. I have a client who uses our services in Perth. I'm happy to pass his details on to you or yours to him. Send me an email.
    Also who ever wrote that article is talking S$%t. I have clients all over Australia and some have sales and some don't its the quality of the property manager that counts, the two are run completely  independent of each other from each other. Hope this helps.

Profile photo of AdonisAdonis
    Participant
    @adonis

Hi Benjamin,

thanks for the info, yes i would definately be interested in your clients contact. Alternatively you could give him my email

[email protected]

Otherwise can you let me know your email and i can get all the info off you there.

Thanks heaps!

Peter

Profile photo of alto55alto55
    Participant
    @alto55

hi,

I am also in the process of renting out my house and called some agents. The standard management fee is 9.35 % (incl GST).
    One property manager stood out from the average. Her name is Stephanie Virgo and works for GR8 Property, located in Cannington. Probably I will engage her services.

Profile photo of AdonisAdonis
    Participant
    @adonis

Thanks guys sent emails to both people regarding property management! Thanks for the help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.