All Topics / General Property / Source Wealth Momentum Group – 12 month program??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of LotteeLottee
    @lottee

Hi Guys,

Im looking at participating in the 08 RESULTS Program but have some questions for anyone who has participated in this or something similar??
    I also found a very similar one called the Source Wealth Momentum Group run by a Sydney based company. Has anyone participated in this and can advise if it was worth it??

Details of the Source Program below;

Source Wealth Momentum Group“The great aim of education is not knowledge but action." Herbert Spencer (1820 – 1903) So you want to invest in property. Do you have your team of experts in place to help you with building a portfolio?  Who do you go to when you get stuck and really need some expert advice on those unplanned purchasing situations?  Your mate who already owns a few properties? Who do you talk to when you want to bounce your great ideas off a group of people who can see what you are trying to achieve?  Your friends at a BBQ?  Why do so many people ask everyone else but experts when they purchase investment properties?  There are two reasonsThey do not know what questions they need to ask to get the answers they need to make an informed decision and; They do not know where to find the experts they need to ask the question too The Source Wealth Momentum Group provides you with information, tools and support to become a serious property investor. If you want to take your property investing seriously you need to stay a breast of the economic conditions which affect your property investing. You will need to access the information on the top performing suburbs, plus  secure detailed analysis on individual properties and gain knowledge from our team of industry experts on a range of advanced topics.

Being with a group of like minded people gives you Momentum
    The Momentum Group is designed for those who own properties and want to enhance their portfolios while at the same time reducing their total investment costs.
    The Momentum Group is designed as a 12 month program to support you throughout your year of investment activity.
     Monthly Workshops

Throughout the twelve months we invite leading property experts to teach you about:

• Accounting & Tax minimisation for property investors
    • Finance methodologies, lending and terminology
    • Managing property and Insurance
    • Valuations, researching the deal and due diligence
    • Portfolio development & management
    • Creating equity & investing strategies
    • Understanding property economics
    • Legal Matters understanding all types of legal property contracts,
    • Learn about options, joint ventures, syndications and contracts for sale
    • Value-added investment – including renovation and development
    • Goal setting what type of property investor are you and what is your plan
    • Finding the Deal and making the offer, where to look and how to secure it
    • Adding value to your investments renovations, subdivisions, strata titles and property development
    • Depreciation what is it and how to use it effectively
    • Exclusive software tools, cash flow analysis, portfolio tracker and development analysis what to use and how to use it.  

Monthly NewsletterStay abreast of the changes within the property market. Find out the top performing suburbs and gain information about new development sites. Learn from qualified industry experts on tax, financial planning, property development and the like within our monthly educational insert.

Economic & Market ReportsYou will have access to the latest reports by Residex, RP Data and BIS Shrapnell with the most update market information for the whole of Australia.

One-on-One Property Momentum Expert SessionsYou will have One-on-One sessions, via email, phone or face to face across the 12 month period giving you access to experienced Property Coaches from our expert team. During these sessions you will gain the insight of experienced investors who can provide you with valuable support and guidance looking specifically at your portfolio. These One-on-One sessions allow you to work through with your portfolio and discuss any opportunities to streamline the investment process. So who are the Momentum Experts? Your Facilitators
    Jason Whitton, David Neradil and Lisa Sanders will lead the program and run each monthly session. The Team is on call to answer your questions, review your position and know who to guide you too and in what sequence to maximise your portfolio across the year.

Positive Real Estate –Sam Saggers Principal Agent runs the property sourcing service exclusively for its investors. They find properties for you and can help guide you through the purchasing process especially for those who are time poor. They will show you how they complete their due diligence on investments. You will get first access to all Investment Property Deals that usually get sold out before they reach the public.

Source Finance Group – Are property investors in their own right, so they intimately understand lending for investing. You will be assigned your own Private Client Manger, who will go through your current financial position in terms of lending and discuss your plan for leveraging through finance, what to look out for and, how to get what you need.

Smart finance structuresDesigned to help investors finance their properties over the long term. Our experienced team of finance professionals help you design financing structures for continued future investing which takes into consideration serviceability, debt to equity and owner occupier commitments.  It’s the difference between two and ten loans a year. Invites to exclusive Property LaunchesBuying well dictates your overall investment success. As property analysts, analyses and reviews property and development opportunities which can be accessed by our clients. Gain access to discounts off the purchase price of properties purchased through by using the Momentum Group groups as a buying force. Priority Service – The Red Carpet TreatmentThe Momentum Group’s Priority Service can help you, settle and execute your investment transactions. This service is exclusive to our advanced clientele. Our Priority Service will help you:Source investment properties throughout Australia. Help Co-ordinate deposit bonds and valuations Help Co-ordinate pest inspections Help Co-ordinate building reports Liaise with conveyancers And more

AS SEEN IN MARCH 2006 API MagazineEd & Helen’s KogtevsTestimonial“It has been a fantastic journey. The Property Momentum experts have been instrumental in guiding us into looking outside the square. We have gone from a portfolio of 6 negatively geared properties (High Capital Growth) that meant we had hit the dreaded financial brick wall to now 18 months later having 14 settled properties with 3 on the go and $80,000 in cash flow. They have taken us directly to the next level.  It has been a wonderful adventure especially learning from and spending time with like minded people.  The people in our Momentum Group have become great friends so much so that we unite to do deals together. Each month we discuss a different topic, go through great case studies, share experiences and compare motes.  At the end of the day it is all about having the right mind set and learning from people that are not only like minded but have taken action for themselves. It is motivating and inspiring to be with our Momentum Group and I believe that the cost of the 12 month program was a small price to pay for the abundance we have received.”

If you own one or more properties and feel you would benefit from a sophisticated approach to property investment, then we invite you to attend join the Momentum Group.

Profile photo of roslynnchalwell@yahoo.com[email protected]
    @roslynnchalwell-yahoo.com

Hi Lottee

I was in the Results 2 intake and all I have to say is if you want your investing to be taken to the next level DO IT!

Steve and his team are professional, knowledgeable, ethical, caring, motivating and are investors themselves. 

It is an awesome program run by outstanding people.

Ros

ps if you want any other info just pm me.

Profile photo of VStarVStar
    Participant
    @vstar

Hi Lottee,

Wow! I find myself in the same position that you're in.

I went to Positive Real Estate Seminar just last week (in Sydney) on Tuesday and am considering joining their mentoring program myself and before i cough up the $ for it – i've been looking at other mentoring programs that are similarly priced so that i get more value for $.

RESULTS seem to be the same price as well and i have since bought the home study masterclass from property investing (only arrived yesterday 28Nov07 and will be reviewing it this weekend) to see if i can be armed with a bit more knowledge before going into a mentoring program where i can then be asking questions like "how do i get my goals that i want to achieve with property" rather than "What do i do".

I also went to Positive Real Estate's mentoring session for free (so that i can have a look around). The structure of the night is that mentorees (existing) get up and talk about the past months deals that they've done. Some had a few going/some had none going/some had ones that they were waiting to settle. Then they had a speaker for the night.

What i did was i tried to speak to as many mentorees on the night to see if any of these people that had been in the mentor program for a while and where achieving the results/goals that i was hoping to achieve. Most of them seemed to be wanting to replace their incomes with the cashflow from their properties. Some said they're about 3 -5 years away others were 7 years away. I did have a feel that this wasn't a get rich quick scheme – and required you to be committed for at least 5-7 years.
    Then after that – they present some deals available to the mentorees that they found and the mentorees could take the deal but still would be required to pay for the finders fee (approximately $8k). Some people say that's the point of Positive Real Estate – to get mentorees and then the real cash to be made for them is getting the mentorees to buy the properties they found at a huge fee of $8k. I don't think that's alot for a finders fee – you're essentially paying for their time (which is also valuable to them) and getting to see deals that you might not necessarily find yourself AND the buyers fee is a tax deductable fee (check with your account please).

Perhaps you should ask if you can attend a mentor night just to see if it's what you're looking for rather than having all these expectations about what they will deliver – and then they don't – and then you think it's a scam when really – your expectations is just not what they do.

Also – i did some searching on Jason Whitton (Presenter) – he seems to be affilitated with RichMastery (http://www.richmastery.com) but has since cut ties – i haven't had the chance to ask him if this is similar to RichMastery but for Australians (as richmastery is New Zealand based). I know that there has been some negative comments on RichMastery but if they can help you deliver the results that they say – that's AMAZING – but yet to find some "real people" as i've read a few of the Rich Mastery books and have been on their forums.

Still having said all this i think you need to assess what your own goals are and the timeframe that you're trying to achieve them in and what you actually NEED a mentor for compared to "can you do it yourself?"

From my own research i have discovered that i need some assistance in the area of "Creative Financing"/Is it feasible what i'm trying to achieve/Hand holding from these people to see if it is a good idea/pitfalls.

People do say that you can do all this yourself – but i'm trying to get all this information at my fingertips rather than using my time to search for it. So you sort of get what you pay for.

Let me know how you go cause i would love to hear about what you chose in the end!

Goodluck.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

V-star, I agree, its not a lot for a finders fee for a great property tht meets your requirments if you have enlisted an experienced buyers agent working for you,  – it is a lot however if you are shelling out thousands of bucks to do a 'seminar' or 'property course to be 'mentored' and inactual fact are being 'conditioned' and 'on sold to'.
    Work out the costs of the course you mention, add on the 'finders fee', and then compare that to the price of reading a few books, asking questions where you can of other investors -new and old – and a few phoncalls and an internet connection.  Mmmmm.
    All the best.

Profile photo of Opportunity In EverythingOpportunity In Everything
    @opportunity-in-everything

What a read.

$8k reasonable to source a property.  Goodness me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.