All Topics / Help Needed! / PROPERTY DEVELOPERS BOOK FOR BEGINNERS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of megsalettamegsaletta
    @megsaletta

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell which book is the best to read for property development for beginners. Thanks for your help, Jason.

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery

In the book section in the back few pages of API magazine is a selection of books for property developing. I am in the process of researching for one myself so I can't  recommend a title to you as yet.

Martin

Profile photo of JONCHUJONCHU
    @jonchu

Hi there, I really enjoyed Ron Forlee's  "Australian Residential Property Development" . It is a step by step guide for beginners, I read it a while ago and it gave me the inspiration I needed to tackle my first development project.  Easy to read too. I bought a few years ago however I saw it the other day while browsing the RE section at my local book store.  

Happy Investing

Profile photo of Jon ChownJon Chown
    @jon-chown

Hi megsaletta

It depends whether you want a general read or a real “how to” book. If you’re serious you need to get a copy of ‘Residential Real Estate Development – A Practical Guide for Beginners to Experts”.   It is written by Bob and Luke Andersen. Bob has 27 years of property development experience and over $1 billion in developments behind him. You can buy it from the Business Mall section of the Australian Property Investor magazine or direct from Bob’s website http://www.propertystrategies.net  There is no better advice than from those who have done it.

Jon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.