All Topics / Value Adding / repainting a bath and trying to find a builder, need suggestions!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Karl and RitaKarl and Rita
    @karl-and-rita

Hi

we are currently renovating a property in the Ipswich area (QLD) and just wondering if anybody knows of any company that repaints baths (can't seem to find anyone.)  Have searched yellow pages and googled.

Also we are having trouble finding a decent builder in the area, we have phoned around 15 builders and they either don't want work, don't turn up for quotes, don't call back or turn up and then don't fax or post the quote out.  Any recommendations?

Cheers

Karl and Rita

Profile photo of GagsGags
    @gags

Hi Karl & Rita,

I have used White Knight Paints succesfully recently in a reno I did.  try http://www.whiteknightpaints.com.au.  I painted the tiles in the bathroom but you can get paint for baths also.  It actually worked better than I thought it would. 

Good Luck.

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

Yes i painted a bath using the white knight products from bunnings. Came up a treat. Why don't you save your money and give it a go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.