All Topics / Value Adding / Any Kitchen Cabinate Maker & Handyman in Doveton-Melb Area?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of icecoolicecool
    @icecool

Hi everyone, havn't been around for awhile. Good to be back again & hv fun.
    Got a hse in Doveton area (Melb), sourcing for months for a kitchen cabinet maker but mostly dont remove existing old kitchen (quite small) & dont do any plumbling or gas connection or electrical work? (I wonder why??) Can anyone recommend someone reliable & not so expensive handy-man & kitchen cabinet maker around this area? thanks.

Profile photo of juderjuder
    @juder

I dunno if you would think of doing it yourself but i just bought a flat pax kitchen from bunnings for my unit which was too expensive and is pretty simple to put together. Just need a plumber and sparkky to connect it all

Profile photo of icecoolicecool
    @icecool

hey juder, did u remove old kitchen yourself? how much it cost for a plumber & electrician? thks for sharing.

Profile photo of juderjuder
    @juder

Yeah i took it out myself, fairly easy. Just a screwdriver…and a hammer. And if that doesnt work a BIGGER hammer…haha. Nah seriously really straight forward, and the flat pack is just a matter of screwing together. You could have someone put this in if you cant do it. Electrician and plumber cost me $75-85 an hour and it shouldnt take them too long to do this

Profile photo of marco_installmarco_install
    @marco_install

hi iam a kitchen installer. allso do reno's ,tilling, plastering,carpentry anything to do with homes

if need help email me iam in melb

ps
    flat pack are good and cheap i have installed lots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.