All Topics / General Property / upcoming elections

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

I was just wondering if any one with a big interest in property has given any thought as to which party to vote for. I know that labor is intending to open up more land to provide for more housing. Will this effect the growth of our properties? What do you think about land tax? Increase? Stamp duty?

I realise that there is more to life than property investing (yes i know some of you don't agree) and I am concerned that  so little has been done by the current govt on climate change, health, including psychiatric and dental and education. I'm not sure that it will make much difference who wins but it will sure be an exciting one to watch.
     I really want this thread to be about the election in regard to property investing.  Perhaps you think it won't make a scrap of difference. Just interested in your thoughts. And er… I realise that politics can be a testy topic so lets keep it friendly.

Milly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.