All Topics / Opinionated! / WARNING! Empowernet Advanced Real Estate Mastery

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

Good on you Angela,
    I and a few others have contacted Empowernet re this service and they said that they have already completed their obligation by offering properties to us. I know of at least 8-10 other people who disagree with Empowernet.
    Maybe we can all work together and add more weight to Today Tonight’s story.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I believe that "superwomanfinancialservices" bought Empowernet … you can look under their the ASX for company details … You can call David Ross who is CEO of super woman.

Empowernet are a decent events company and sometimes promote people who turn out to be BS artists and scammers so I don't think that Empowernet today will do anything stupid now that they are owned by a "dealers" agency.

Steve M also worked for Henry Kaye – it's all very insensitive with these people – link all the names together and you will find them all chummy having dinners in the scammers bar dreaming up the next FREE once in a lifetime all secrets reveled 300% money back guarantee  one day seminar with $999 of give aways to the first 100 —

Thank god now one here falls for that hahaha  

Profile photo of tioutiou
    @tiou

Hi Guy

Been reading all you comment, look like everyone jump into the education without even try some of the lesson that steve give.  That is nothing wrong with the company guy, they are the sale people so they need to sell the product, it depend on your if you want to get it. 1st you need to do a bit of study if the land that they said it will be a fortune in the next year is true or not, well do your study.  how can you give money to people you never know.  why paid the course when you didn't even try the free class that they give you.  Be real people, don't blame anyone accept yourself.  you can't control your emotion jump into the professional without knowing what you are doing.

Profile photo of shevangshevang
    @shevang

loran and propertypower can you contact me to give me your stories… my emailis [email protected]?
    I dont want to let these guys get away with this stuff all the time!

Profile photo of fabfab
    @fab

i put down a deposit for land in Ecoville through Playground nearly 2yrs ago and have settled on it a month ago.

i have only just come across this site and reading all these comments……….I'm now worried about my purchase and i have also locked in a building price to.

i always thought that the prices were a bit high compared to what you could get in the area but was sold on the fact that it is a boutique estate?????

@wealth4life.com

Hi Fab,

Answer these questions,

Did you buy from a licensed real estate agent

Who was the sales person that "convinced" you to buy

What was the name of the company

On the settlement sheet who and what received the commissions …

Caveat Emptor

What is yr occupation ie sophisticated or unsophisticated investor

Did you hear about this through a seminar ??

D … hope this helps

Profile photo of fabfab
    @fab

well the company is Playground Constructions

cant see on settlement who received commissions but these are the names i could find on the paper work
    Moishe Gordon
    Aziz Kheir- these two listed as directors/owners?

Nicholas Porritt- listed as porxi?

builder is J&M Kheir Builders combined with Hachem Architects?

cant remember who the sales guy at the time was but yes it was introduced in a 2hr seminar/info night.
    i paid $3850 to join which has been refunded at settlement

i guess im looking at it know because we should have been locking in 2yrs ago prices for land but the blocks are selling now for the same price i paid.
    i wonder if these blocks are selling?

thanks

@wealth4life.com

If they refunded you $3,850.00 at settlement we call this stitched up … this is a close technique to get you in quick … Henry Kaye did this years ago … buy today and i'll throw in …

Simple you paid too much and now you will have to wait a long time for any real growth.

Did you have an independent solicitor or one from their board?

Demand your solicitor furnish you with all the details of the disbursements from settlement … if they don't report them.

Hey great name "Playground" swings and roundabouts.

And the prices may fall further yet !!

Profile photo of fabfab
    @fab

bank valuation is up $20k in the last 3months?????

ah well i will just deal with what ever happens as im in it now

@wealth4life.com

Yes you are in it … good luck.

Profile photo of rrocketrrocket
    Participant
    @rrocket

thanks contributors. Their Facebook add is VERY enticing

rrocket | Creator Property Development Design

Profile photo of winsomebillwinsomebill
    @winsomebill

Agreed that Empowernet is "shady". I attended their event National Achievers Conference this year. I got a bit carried away and bought tickets to more further events than I should have. As per their cooling off period I emailed within three days to cancel out of a couple of them. Under their own T&Cs they will refund money within 30 days. Nice. For up to 30 days they earn interest on our money, some that cost around $5k. Well it's over 30 days now and no refund has yet hit my account. Despite a number of phone calls. Completely dishonest and underhanded.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.