All Topics / Help Needed! / PPG International – ARPP advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kurnsterkurnster
    Participant
    @kurnster

Hi there,

Has anyone heard of the above companies or any experiences? They are a Properrty Investing Group (www.arpp.com.au)who provide free advice or structuring and investing etc. They evaluate your requirements and set an investing plan. They are quite open that they get paid by the developer/buiders like an estate agent gets their commission. All the properties available are off the plan new hence have good tax benefits. They also operate in all the major cities and come across quite genuine. I guess its a little like having a property investor coach and certainly helps in trying to get ones head around so much information and tiresome reserach.

Would welcome comments form anyone having dealings or experiences with the group. Sometimes good to have a small team working with you.

thanks and happy investing

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

I guess it's not really free advice is it if thir 'structuring and investment' advice is to buy properties they get a commission for – in fact it could prove rather expensive I reckon. You will get good advice 'free' from any lender with an experienced staff member, or a good broker. Sadly banks, brokers, and other lenders do not always fall into the capable catagory, but you should be able to tell. So that part is free, and you can always employ a buyers agent too I guess if you are unsure of the actual property. That costs, but likley less then buying properties with commissions built in to the price – 'cos they are.  All the best.

Profile photo of kurnsterkurnster
    Participant
    @kurnster

fair call know any good brokers? in melbourne.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.