All Topics / General Property / Property Options Seminar 10-11/11 – 2007 Mark Roltan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Well I attended the week end seminar in Sydney presented by Mark Roltan … before I tell you all how good it was I am wondering how many of you have attended these …

D

Profile photo of violetpvioletp
    @violetp

Hi 
    This is quite interesting, i saw the DVD only and i was wondering about the seminar my self. I was thinking of attending, but i thought ill ask a few people about "property options" and familiarise my self first. I seem like an intresting thing , the good thing is that you don't have to invest any money, right? according to my understanding, or at least no money down the first time you make a contract? and the 15/85 % looks alright if you could put a deal together?? I'm sure there is a down side to this…

Can you please share with as your understanding of this type and how was the seminar?

violetp

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Voi …

How about controlling a million dollar property with a $1,000.00 option fee then turning that property into a 3 million dollar asset which you can either develop or on sell which ever is your choice … so in summary you can make a 2 million dollar profit with a $1,000.00 option fee, are you excited??

D

Profile photo of violetpvioletp
    @violetp

Hi  D

yes is very exiting, sounds mega, now that you have been to the seminar you set your self rolling, I think the seminars are a way to start if you don't have any exerience or back up I sould look into them my self. Anyway i wish you all the best, hope you make the most of it.

V

Profile photo of Dean1974Dean1974
    @dean1974

15/85 hey??? Well it sounds like Mark is getting stingy. When i did his course last year he offered a 35/65 deal.

Anyway my business partner an i took advantage of his knowledge and info and did the deals ourselves as we decided that 100% was a lot better :)

Remember the key here is knowing what council are doing with future re-zoning and committing yourself to gain DA then on sell to a developer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.