All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Management Software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Can anyone suggest any decent property management software?

My requirements are straight forward:

Up to 5 different investors/portfolios which will require separate reporting (not grouped)
    Mix of residential, commercial & retail tenancies
    GST applies to comm/retail
    Ability to generate tax invoices
    Email statements/invoices
    Track income & expenditure (reports)
    Comprehensive property, owner & tenant listing including lease details (comm, exp, rent reviews/method, options, rent, outgoings recovery)
    Depreciation schedules/Inspection Reports

I don't require links to GL or P&L as I pass reports onto the accountant for BAS & tax returns
    I don't need trust accounting features

Thanks

SNM

Profile photo of bendbanksbendbanks
    Participant
    @bendbanks

I'd recommend building your own in access or excel if your not sure you'll get what you want try http://www.ifreelance.com you'll more than likely find a programmer who can knock that up for you really quick and easy. What your after if you give them enough detail they can return to you for us in excel or access.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

See what you think of POSH+. I am quite happy with it, and it does more than I need. P&L, depreciation, and tracking of individual properties etc is great. Cheers.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Thanks – I currently use Property Pro (from the same people as POSH – giving this one a demo). I am also trying a demo of Rent Master & Rent Trust, all sub $1k programs.

I find many of the cheapies are limited in what they can do and I don't need a whiz bang system which does trust accounting, or compliance for agencies (divestment of commissions, listings, placement of adverts etc).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.