All Topics / Heads Up! / Sony lcd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Not sure if this is the place to put this post, or that i can post it ,but here goes.
    I have seen this done on an appropriate forum but to many people have requested this.I would like to buy a new sony lcd tv in brisbane. The purpose of the post is to see if anyone else wants to buy one as the more people their are the cheaper the product is. I suppose it is like getting wholesale price or group discount. Any comments appreciated.

http://www.sony.com.au/homecinema/category.jsp;jsessionid=Z1XSQAH0WPKHECWSCFCSFEQK0IIUIIV0?id=34416

Dom

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Just wait 12 months until it is obsolete and buy it for a song at a sale, or on ebay when the sheep have to upgrade to the next new doodad that hits the market.

Profile photo of sienna1sienna1
    @sienna1

why not go samsung..sony uses their lcd screens and with samsung you get another free lcd tv to go with it.

Profile photo of PureWickedPureWicked
    @purewicked

I sell these at work (Good Guys Chatswood Sydney) and bought the Samsung, before the free tv promotion sadly, 3 year warranty

and a great tv, I liked it so much that I bought a smaller one for the bedroom, all before I realized thanks to buying Rich Dad Poor Dad (for $3 at St Vinnies)

that I had better stop paying for doodads, pay out my debts and start saving for assets, which lead me here..good luck with your tv and you should find a great deal just by hunting around and checking out

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showforum=6
    Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.