All Topics / Help Needed! / reliable property manager at sunshine area of Melbourne!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of henry13aucklandhenry13auckland
    @henry13auckland

I bought 2 houses at sunshine west. The settlement is in the near future. Does anybody know a good property manger to recommend in that area? Thanks.

Profile photo of audwinswaudwinsw
    Participant
    @audwinsw

Hi,
    Dont have one in that particular area. But I can recommend RUN property. They do their business on the rental industry only. So they will get the most rent out of your property.
    They have different property manager on each different suburbs. So in the long run, if you have multiple properties on different area you can still use them and take advantages of your bargaining power.

I have been looking in the Sunshine area as well. How much was the property if you dont mind me asking? And what strategy are you using? Buy+hold, buy+renovate+sell, etc…

Thanks
    Audwin

Profile photo of henry13aucklandhenry13auckland
    @henry13auckland

Hi, Audwin:

209 and 245K. No specific strategy, probably buy+hold. Just feel holding cheap house long is not stressful. Still look for good strategy for myself after attending property seminars a few times.

Do you have any contact no for Run Property? Cheers

Profile photo of audwinswaudwinsw
    Participant
    @audwinsw

Hi, you can contact:

Melissa Davis
    BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE

RUN Property
    p. 03 9514 8808 l f. 1300 782 512 l m. 0400 786 301
    a.
    107 High Street, PRAHRAN VIC 3181 l e. [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.