All Topics / Value Adding / Bathroom Renovation Costs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of skyeboyskyeboy
    @skyeboy

Has anyone done a bathroom renovation in the outer Southern suburbs of Sydney lately?

I'm wondering what total cost I might expect to get a bathroom gutted and refitted, electrical, plumbing and tiling work done by a renovation company or tradespeople.

Any bathroom renovation companies that can be recommended would be helpful also.

Thanks,

Skyeboy.

Profile photo of HandyAndy888HandyAndy888
    @handyandy888

This question is a little bit general, but by the sounds of it, you are looking at about average $3000-$5000 if you get them to do everything…also depends on the fittings I mean you can buy a hand basin for $300, or $3000….tradies prices are very different also…

Profile photo of skyeboyskyeboy
    @skyeboy

Thanks Handy Andy,

I'm actually turning a big bathroom into two separate bathrooms and putting another toilet in the second bathroom. It is a bit hard to describe. I was looking for a rough answer just to know how much to expect. I'm going to get a few quotes. I was hoping to get some recommendations of tradespeople.

Skyeboy.

Profile photo of WinterheartWinterheart
    @winterheart

As mentioned above, the costs will vary depending on numerous factors including tiles used, fixtures and fittings used, amount of work required in the reworking of the plumbing etc etc.  I don't know any tradies up sydney way, but I would hazard a guess that from what you've described a starting budget of $5000 wouldn't be out of the ballpark, and most likely higher.

As for recommendation of tradies up that way, maybe consider another thread asking specifically for recommendations of tradies and or companies that other forum members have dealt with?

Just my thoughts, comments and opinions.  Cheers :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.