All Topics / General Property / RPdata VS Redsquare

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of aoao
    Participant
    @ao

Hi all
    Just wondering which one is better and has more relevant information? Has anyone used both and could give some feedback?

Thanks
    AO

Profile photo of JONCHUJONCHU
    @jonchu

Hi there, in my property analyst days I used both, the main difference between the two is that RP Data is working on what is called “Aggregated Data”.

Aggregated data is when the data provider starts collecting more than just the basic info, like 3 bedroom home, as opposed to 3 bedroom home, 2 garages, 650 sqm block, 1.5 bathrooms, 250 sqm of building, etc, etc.

In regards to the “quality” of the data, they are all the same, they all get the data from the same source.

It depends on what you are after, for example I like PDS (property Data Solutions) as it allows me to export the data to Excel and “crunch it” so I can find out more than just the median, etc. I can work out price points, price trends, volumes of sales, etc, etc.

Call tem and get a sales person to answer your questions, they have demo versions that you can play with.

Happy Investing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.