All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Advisor on Trusts – Brisbane

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

I went to seminar in Brisbane that Tony Melvin from Chan and Naylor spoke at. Unfortunately they don't have a Brisbane office. I'm trying to find someone that can assist my wife and I in setting up some sort of a trust for asset protection and tax effectiveness. Can anyone suggest someone?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Why not try my Accountant and forum member Steve Hodgkinson on 5532 2855.

Steve is the senior partner at the Gold Business Group based in Southport and is an expert in Property Trusts.

Tell him i referred you as most good Accountants are not taking on new clients.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

Thanks Richard. I was hoping to find someone nearer to Brisbane as we work full time and would find it difficult getting to the Gold Coast during the week.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Talk to Steve as he often does appointments in Brisbane.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Brisbane BrokerBrisbane Broker
    Participant
    @brisbane-broker

Bit late on the scene but if you are still looking you may like to call Phillip Aggs and Co
    Level 17 127 Creek Street Brisbane Phone 07 32210963
    referred by Craig

Profile photo of bren85bren85
    Participant
    @bren85

I know this is an old post but I also went and saw Tony Melvin @ The Brisbane Property Expo last year.  No doubt he is a good spokesman, but have you seen the fees?  Do you think $1900 to set up a trust is expensive?  Is their property trust much different to other products out there or are they just riding a wave of popularity from their seminars?  I am currently living in Melbourne and am seeking advice on trusts.  I am not keen on the DIY kits as I am new to the scene, so does anybody have any suggestions on professionals in Melbourne who provide such services that are more reasonable in price?

Brendan

Profile photo of hleunghleung
    Participant
    @hleung

Do you  really need a trust?  I know some wealthy people with over 20 properties who don't think that trusts are necessary. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.