All Topics / Help Needed! / Good companies to use for buying off the plan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of emmajane06emmajane06
    @emmajane06

Hi there,

I have a unique situation (don't we all) which means that at the moment my partner cannot qualify for the level of finance we require, however this time next year he will (currently applying for permanent residency, he is a plumber with a claen record so will get it no probs).
    This means that in order to get into the market here in Oz now (I'm from NZ, we have 2 IP's there, he is Irish but the NZ bank lent him money no probs due to high wage) our only hope is to buy off the plan for something that will settle after June 2008. The pre-approval will be in my name and I earn less than half of what he does so we have to start small ie @250k.

I have looked at The Investors Club and Cameron Bird but I was wondering if anyone can recommend any companies that they have used?
    We have about 20k equity in one of our NZ properties to use as a deposit and a wee bit of cash savings also available.
    Would prefer a company that would accept a 5% deposit or deposit bond.

I would like to buy in QLD in the growth corridors around the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast etc but am open to anywhere in QLD.

Thanks for your time,
    Emma

Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi, what kind of yield are you after? I may be able to offer long settlement in Adelaide
    Kum Yin

Profile photo of emmajane06emmajane06
    @emmajane06

hi kim email me at [email protected]
    I am looking for 5.5% yeild +
    what sort of properties do you have available?

cheers emma

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.