All Topics / Opinionated! / Property Investors Should Switch Car to LPG

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1

G'day ALL,

I am currently celebrating My second year anniversary since I converted my VT commodore to LPG.

I think if you are a Property investor out there and you are regularly driving round the country side looking for that perfect property you should consider doing the same.

After all it makes perfect sense if you drive 25,000 kms a year you can save $40 a week off your fuel bill, and with the governmert grant it can cost you as little as $2500 to convert,

Thats an annual return on cash invested of 82% what better investment is there than that.

Plus it will increase the resale value of your car, give your car better range because on long trips you can fill both your petral tank and lpg tank, increase the life of spark plugs and engine oil because it is cleaner burning, reduce our dependence on oil imports because of australia's large natural gas reserves, and you actually feel good about filling up at the servo when you fill the tank for $30, looking smugly at all the chumps filling up with unleaded for over $70 a tank.

Not to mention the environmental and health benefits for our cities,

Profile photo of Peak OilPeak Oil
    @peak-oil

You may also like this as well, I sent this guy $25 for a helping hand, cant wait to see it when it finished!

http://www.kiwiev.com/

Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1
    ormeau wrote:
    You may also like this as well, I sent this guy $25 for a helping hand, cant wait to see it when it finished!

http://www.kiwiev.com/

Yeah, I am excited about the future of electric vechicles and "plug in" hybrids, You should watch the movie "who killed the electric car" I rented it from block buster.

Did you know that Electric cars were available from most of the major car manufactures in california in 1996, they would charge in 3 hours and would go 0 to 100km/h in 6secs and had a range of 140kms per charge,…. but sadly in 2003 all these cars were taken of the market and crushed due to a number of factors such as bad publicity from the oil majors, and car manufacturers.

It is only now this technolgy is possibly coming back with toyota condidering a plug in hybrid that may run on batteries for the first 100KMs of the days driving then switch to the hybrid petrel/electric after that.

Here are some interesting facts about electric cars,

The first ever car on the road was an electric car,…… even burning coal for elctricty an electric car burns 36 times less energy than a petrel car,….. new generation batteries would allow electric cars to have a 400km range,…… charging batteries over night would make better use of the off peak base load power,….. servicing an electric car is as simply as rotating the tyres and checking the lubrication around the electric motor,… elctric cars could help save the lives of upto 100 sydney people dieing of pollution related diease every year,

@peak-oil

I have had that vid for a while, I posted a link under peak oil, have a squiz at what Im up to

@peak-oil

Did you also know that an Aussie guy has an EV that blows away a $750 000 Porche?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqqtJpfZElQ

Profile photo of units4meunits4me
    @units4me

I've got a Falcon BA E-GAS (no petrol) ute.
    Melb-Gold coast, cost approx. $200.00 RETURN for LPG.

Why would you use any other fuel??????

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

yr so right Tysonboss!
    Lpg is awesome.And it only costs $2900 to $3500 to convert 95% of cars !Then the government grant is $2000,
    so realistically it only costs $900 to 1500 to convert.

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1

I forgot to mention If you have to fill up with unleaded,….. look for suppliers selling an ethanol blend,…..It's cheaper, cleaner burning than regular and good for the aussie farmers,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.