All Topics / Help Needed! / Has anyone been to workshop from “Positive Property Strategies”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of s325203s325203
    @s325203

Hi,

I am interested in going to the workshop presented by "Positive Property Strategies", which cost $699.

I just like to know has anyone been in the workshop from this company and if so, what's the feedback.

It will help me diciding whether to spend the money on it.

Also, can anyone recommend a good workshop for property development?

Thank you

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Before you do anything, have a look on Neil Jenman's website to see if they are listed as one of the bad guys to steer clear of.
    You can send him an email, and if they are dodgy, you can be sure Neil will have heard of them and give you the details.

http://www.jenman.com.au/

Profile photo of Bob AndersenBob Andersen
    Participant
    @bob-andersen

Hi s,

If you want to email me from my website I'll be happy to forward you as many referrals as you want.

I only occassionally run property development workshops and purposely keep them small and interactive. With over 400 properties in the pipelene 98% of my business is developing property.

Profile photo of Jon ChownJon Chown
    @jon-chown

I haven’t been personally to a property development workshop by Positive Property Strategies but I have heard that it is highly informative and very good value. I believe it is run by Bob Andersen who is a well respected developer in Brisbane who has authored a book on property development.

His web site can be seen in his signature in the post above and it would be beneficial to a lot of members on this site to have a look.

Jon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.