All Topics / Value Adding / CASEY System

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of klokankoklokanko
    @klokanko

Hi People,

Can anybody help me to find the CASEY system that was created by John and Rondah Donjerkovic ( MAPpers featured in Steve's second book)?  I wouldn't mind buying the product even if it was second hand.

Thanks
    Klokanko

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hi Klokanko,

Last i heard John Donjerkovic has been arrested so no chance of you getting in contact with him!

As for the manual, the lady who wrote the manual with John i believe has rights to the manual and was still selling it ………..not sure about now but if you email me i can pass on her contact details for you to follow up if you like.

Profile photo of cu@thetopcu@thetop
    Participant
    @cu-thetop

Arrested for what? And what is the CASEY system?

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

The casey system is a written step by step procedure for sourcing and developing properties in SA, very basic knowledge and it came with a gaurantee of service that you can call the author at any time with questions. The people that developed it had alot of success at that stage but later ran into some financial trouble. Not sure what the arrest was for but sincerley hoping that they get over the hurdle!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.