All Topics / Help Needed! / Propertyinvesting.com products….where to start?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BronteBronte
    Participant
    @bronte

I've been reading my way through the information (and forum posts) on the numerous products offered by propertyinvesting.com….the more I read – the more confused I become!

Putting aside the fact that a few items are currently unavailable/out of stock at the moment – is any one item the 'definitive' product?

Is the need to buy everything – attend every course – just me getting caught up in the hype, allowing myself to think that if I don't access all of these things, then I am missing out on some extra special information that will prevent me from having property investing success?

Bronte x

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

Hi Bronte have you thought of visiting the local library or two you may find some good books there that will not cost you

Profile photo of wildlywealthymumwildlywealthymum
    @wildlywealthymum

Hi Bronte

I have personally bought the Investment Detective and Reno Toolbox. I think that they are both great products and money well spent. There are a few one day workshops/seminars that you can attend that are either free or don't cost too much (<$100). Obviously if you are relatively new to investing it would be prudent to learn as much as you can but you should also keep in mind that there should be a point where you start implementing the knowledge and strategies you have learned by taking actions.

Good luck!

S

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.