All Topics / Help Needed! / Who wants to buy positive cashflow properties?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of RealEstateQueenRealEstateQueen
    @realestatequeen

Hi all,

I am looking for people who would like to buy positive cashflow properties, but dont know where to start.

I am hoping to achieve a joint venture with the right person, to buy and hold cashflow positive properties for a period of 5-10 years.

I know where to buy these properties, and have done hours upon hours of midnight oil burning on the computer researching, I am a qualified real estate agent and property manager, and have been investing for the last 4 years. The only problem is the bank says I cant have any more money to fund deposits! I have the ability to pay for properties, but not enough equity for deposits, so I am trying to be creative to keep buying more properties, and more properties, and more properties…!

Are you ready to start your investing? And have equity you would be willing to use to help fund deposits for multiple properties? But do you not know where to look for properties? Or you dont have the time it takes to sufficiently research a property? Perhaps we could make a great team. Please email me for more information.

I am from Adelaide, and would ideally like to work with someone from adelaide, so we can meet in person, but if there are people interstate who would be willing to do a joint venture with someone from adelaide, I would love to hear from you as well! Please only contact me if you are serious about this.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.