All Topics / General Property / Examples Positive Cash Flow Property – Perth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Micha3lMicha3l
    @micha3l

Anybody in Perth got some examples of recent Positive Cash Flow Propertys ?
    and in what areas you had success in purchasing ?

many thanks … Micha3l

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

Hi
    Would say CF+ in Perth would be a tough ask. last time i spoke to someone in the "know" from the Real Estate institute investors were happy @2% return!!
    for fear of sounding like a stuck record checkout the goldfields especially Kalgoorlie and Kambalda. Rents in both these places are around 8%-12%. Capital growth in the last two years has been fantastic as well. I have been investing there for a couple of years and have made huge money. i am not endorsing the goldfields do your own research every investment is a risk…..but he/she who dares…………I'm sure you get my drift!!!!!!!!!!!
    cheers
    Mikey P

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Yep, plenty of examples of +CF props in Perth.

We've bought 5 of them in the past 2-1/2 years, but they wouldn't suit you. 

They needed lotsa work, were pretty smelly and snarly, and the existing tenants were not nice at all. 

Furtherest out was 9km from the CBD.  Mostly big land components, mostly big upfront prices, and mostly non-residential, which scares the bejesus out of most people.  All the stuff that the textbooks advise you to avoid.

Where exactly ??  Nah, my hunting grounds are fruitful, and I don't wanna share the spoils.  That'd be too easy on your part.  Where are you searching currently ??

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    Dazzling wrote:
    Yep, plenty of examples of +CF props in Perth.

We've bought 5 of them in the past 2-1/2 years, but they wouldn't suit you. 

They needed lotsa work, were pretty smelly and snarly, and the existing tenants were not nice at all. 

Furtherest out was 9km from the CBD.  Mostly big land components, mostly big upfront prices, and mostly non-residential, which scares the bejesus out of most people.  All the stuff that the textbooks advise you to avoid.

Where exactly ??  Nah, my hunting grounds are fruitful, and I don't wanna share the spoils.  That'd be too easy on your part.  Where are you searching currently ??

Come on Dazz;
    give us few of those secrets! Obviously not location, but processes would be nice.
    On the topic of commercial property; what would you recommend as an entry level price point to kick off in that type?
    I was told a while ago that you need to start at $500k for it to be really viable?
    How say you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.