All Topics / Creative Investing / group investing or JV

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Faulty by natureFaulty by nature
    @faulty-by-nature

hello to all,

as we all know, property is one of the best investments you can make but for some of us money is hard to build up due to any number of reasons! but even thou you may not have tens of thousands of dollars laying around in your bank account you can pay all your bills on time and you may have some savings but just not enough to purchase.

what i am looking for are a number of people who would just like a start, are more then happy to work hard for the knowledge and profits that investing in property brings as well as group or team focused and believe that little bits from many can make something huge.

this is not a get rich quick idea and will take a good 10 years at a nice and slow pace but has the odds stacked to win.

if you think a slow but sure approach is for you please email me at failureisnooption.hotmail.com

regards
    jason
    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL!! YOU CAN ONLY GIVE UP

Profile photo of emmajane06emmajane06
    @emmajane06

hi jason,

take a look at pod property, they do just that, its like a dating agency for property investors.
    Just google them

Profile photo of Faulty by natureFaulty by nature
    @faulty-by-nature

emmajane06

thank you it is just what i have been looking for!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.