All Topics / Help Needed! / Darwin Accountant needed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of tuggerwaughtuggerwaugh
    Participant
    @tuggerwaugh

G'day all…

Does anyone know of a good accounting firm, or accountant that would be a good person to contact in regards to managing our finances and giving some good advice on property investing? Living in the NT with 2 properties and looking to set up these mortgage loans to best suit our interests as opposed to the intrests of the banks and dodgy advisors. Cheers

Tuggerwaugh

Profile photo of seer76seer76
    @seer76

Hi there,
    We live in remote north west QLD and our accountant is based in Sydney.  We use Priority Tax And Accounting Services in Parramatta.  They are experts in IP tax and personally we are thrilled with the advise and service we have thus far received from them.  I can HIGHLY recommend them!

Good luck with it,

Seer76.

Profile photo of tuggerwaughtuggerwaugh
    Participant
    @tuggerwaugh
    seer76 wrote:
    Hi there,
    We live in remote north west QLD and our accountant is based in Sydney. We use Priority Tax And Accounting Services in Parramatta. They are experts in IP tax and personally we are thrilled with the advise and service we have thus far received from them. I can HIGHLY recommend them!

Good luck with it,

G'day Seer…
    Thanks for that advice thats fantastic….do they have a website address to contact them on? Living out bush is a great start to investing in property as expenses are low and income is normally high…. any good advice to offer a couple in there late 20's with two investment properties in tassie? thanks again
    tuggerwaugh

Profile photo of seer76seer76
    @seer76

Oh my Goodness….we also have a property in Tassie too!!!!!  My husband and I are 30yrs old and have 3 young boys and have been living out in the bush for 2 years!  We have 3 properties thus far, 2 in QLD and 1 in Tassie! When did you purchase your Tassie properties?  We purchased in Upper Burnie about 4mth ago and all is going great.  Yes, I agree with you whole heartedly….living in the bush has its purks….my husband is a mining engineer and we pay no rent where we live and have alot of spare cash flow which is great being into property investing.  We are just about to cash in our chips on one of our IP so we are very excited about that….in regards to Accountant…check out their website at http://www.prioritytaxandaccounting.com.au  We saw about 30K back on holding 2 investment properties this past financial year.
    Good luck with it…. 

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

Hi Tuggerwaugh

I have a stack of properties in the NT.  I don't use an accountant there but I can highly recommend a mortgage broker, Sam Crowley from Able Finance.  His number is 08 8981 9188.

I now live in Adelaide and I used a mortgage broker here who was hopeless.  Now I am back to using Sam for everything I do, whether or not it is in the NT.  He has been in the game for years and knows exactly what to do.  I will not be using anyone else.

He could probably help you out with an accountant referral if you want one, but as far as structuring your finances, he is the man.

Cheers

K

Profile photo of rinverinve
    @rinve

Hi Tuggerwaugh

I have just joined the forum and have found lots of useful information in the process.

I have found some good info about  how to deal with property tax

http://rspark79.1ifbyland.hop.clickbank.net/

hope its helpful to you…
    Goodluck:)

Cheers
    Rinve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.