All Topics / Heads Up! / FREE Tickets to Melbourne Proeprty Expo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney
    Melbourne Forum members – As a keynote speaker at the Expo I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Mebourne Property Expo which will be held on October 12-14th

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18, save time registering at the event and you can get a few extra tickets for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to http://www.propertyexpo.com.au
    Click on Melbourne and Press Enter

Click on the middle red section that says Discount Tickets (don’t worry you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I’ll explain how.)

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code METRO

You FREE ticket will be emailed to you. Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

Come up and say hello

Enjoy!!

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

The Melbourne Property Expo is coming up this weekend.

If you are planning on going please get you free tickets through the post below rather than paying at the door.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I enjoy forums and seminarrs and expos, but can anyone help me with the tickets?

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney
    shane.barry28876 wrote:
    I enjoy forums and seminarrs and expos, but can anyone help me with the tickets?

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to http://www.propertyexpo.com.au
    Click on Melbourne and Press Enter

Click on the middle red section that says Discount Tickets (don’t worry you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I’ll explain how.)

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code METRO

You FREE ticket will be emailed to you. Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.