All Topics / General Property / PROPERTY WEB SITES

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

I like Guan's predictions. Inala is a curious choice tho BUT I see where he is coming from. People DO want to live close to the CBD and land there is scarce. Inala, darra are only about 15k's to the city. These are cheap areas. Darra (not sure about inala) is on the trainline.

I don't really like murrumbah downs, like all new estates, it's full of crazy cul de sacs that I manage to get lost in every time i go there. And houses look pretty much the same.But the big thing is you can't walk to a corner shop! There are none. 

My son has friends that he meets up with from different parts of nth bris so they can visit skate parks. He gets on at sandgate, another will get on at virginia and another couple at northgate.  Now the friend in Murrumbah Downs really feels out of the social scene. No train, I guess there are busses but it makes it much harder and longer to get to the city.  Those in places like sandstone point and murrumba downs are really reliant on cars and I can't see the price of petrol going down.

oh and guan, most parts in chermside developers can put a four pack of town houses on the smallest blocks. This is what the govt is encouraging, denser living.  I still say……stick close to the CBD

Profile photo of ToTo
    @to

Wow, I hope Guan is right too.. cause I recently bought my first IP in Chermside West.. :D

Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon

Katrina, PM me with investment detalis and I will send you the holding cost report.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.