All Topics / Help Needed! / ANY ONE IN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT?????

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Hi every one J

In recent times I have fallen in love with property, @ 23 I currently own one property in Melbourne. The purchase price of this ip was 180 k and is currently being rented out at $800 per month. I currently own the bank 150k and have got the property re valued @ 220K +(property is about 600 to 650m2 big).

Since starting at a young age I have learn a lot from my mistakes I have made e.g after receiving bad finical advice the house is under a company.

Any way any one here involved in property development on a full time or part time basis?

If so what type of market do you deal in? eg: renovating houses, building houses from scratch on a vacant land, buying and selling a property over time, or sub diving or anything in general & how did u start?

I also need advice with my current situation if my property is under a company name can I access the equity to purchases any other properties?

Thanks

Johann Psaila

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.