All Topics / Help Needed! / Tassie Property Investors get together – Questionaire

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PeteJackiePeteJackie
    Participant
    @petejackie

Hi Everyone,

I'm just trying to get a feel for what the majority of people prefer in the way of a property investors get together in Hobart.

I've put together a few questions and if you wouldn't mind letting me know your opinion it would be very helpful in working out which way to go.

Would you prefer the get togethers on a weekend? If so do you prefer Lunch, Afternoon or Dinner? Or would you prefer weekdeay evenings?

Does anyone have any suggestions for speakers? Anyone they know who might be good, or anyone they would like to hear.

Do you prefer to have a guest speaker?
    Do you prefer informal get togethers, networking with like minded people?
    Do you prefer a mixture of both? for example, 1 month a guest speaker, the next month an informal get together for a chat.

I know we are not going to be able to suit everyone, the more responses I get, the better chance we have of making something work.

Regards,
    Pete

Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr

My hours change around a lot, sometimes I'm working 9-5:30 other times 11:30am-8pm  and other times 8pm-7am.
    if you do have a guest speaker, would you be able to have a copy of there notes to post up to this thread? (just in case I miss the get together because of the shift I'm working?)

My preference would be to have a guest speaker. Preference would be for weekend meet I guess (though I do work weekends as well sometimes)

Cheers
    Simon

Profile photo of jkcantwelljkcantwell
    @jkcantwell

I have recently moved to Hobart and would like to meet up with other investors here.
    Weekday evenings or weekends are usually OK, can depend on hubby's shifts.
    A mixture of both would be good, I would like to hear about what's working for people in the current market (here/elsewhere). Perhaps a regular speaker slot with some discussion/networking afterwards?
    Kylie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.