All Topics / General Property / Quantun 8 Group

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of TheShoulderGuyTheShoulderGuy
    Participant
    @theshoulderguy

Has anyone out there in property forum land heard of these guys – QUANTUM 8 GROUP. They are boutique property developers who use property education seminars to sell there developments with an inflated initial capital outlay and therefore put the investors focus on maximising depreciation and cash flow (with holding tax variation form) and relying on rental yield and capital gain (equity) to sweeten the deal so investors can move onto their next property. I am of course a little sceptical as the buy and hold strategy propsed doesn't sound ideal for a 1st investment 3bd 2 br townhouse in Melbourne. Does anyone have any experience dealing with this company??
     http://quantum8group.com.au/Q8GalleryWebsite/
    Thanks heaps

Profile photo of chinadoll80chinadoll80
    Participant
    @chinadoll80

Quantum 8 Group are the biggest scammers around.  They fleece your money for supposed developments that take 5 years to build if at all.  Their name in the industry is mud and their so-called construction company, Royal Blue Constructions that they supposedly arent affiliated with is theirs also.

Dont walk, RUN fast away from them!

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw
    Quote:
    = ……sell there developments with an inflated initial capital outlay 

I think you meant to write, 'their' instead of 'there'.

But are you saying they charge you more just so you can claim more in depreciation?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of cwhistcwhist
    @cwhist

My close friends had a great experience with Quantum 8 Group and Royal Blue Constructions who constructed for them, each to their own i guess.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Is this another plant for a free plug …

Admin why don't you fix this …

Why deal with a company who can't even put together a professional web site.

A web site is the front door of your business … if you walk into an empty shop with shelves hanging off the walls would you stay or go ??

Profile photo of rmastermeadsrmastermeads
    @rmastermeads

i no a student 19yo that they screwed 3.5 grand out of.

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Wealth4life, you have me dead in the water then.

I have been assisting people for 8 years now to get their investments happening and I have a really crap website I haven't reviewed in over 2 years.

No this isnt another plug as I havent even got my website listed on here but more an appreciation of a fair comment you made where Im guilty of working in the business and not on the business.

I may look  at it next year. *-)

DD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.