All Topics / General Property / Adelaide Bank 8.44% interest rate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

A friend of mine called last night and said that their interest rate has just gone up to 8.44% … is any body else being effected … D

Profile photo of the_maddogthe_maddog
    @the_maddog

I'm with adel bank on a variable loan. Havent been informed of anything as yet. They are usually very good with that type of thing.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

They will not be alone.

I have it on very good authority that the majors will all be increasing their rates before Xmas irrespective of whether the RBA move again.

The other product which will be withdrawn or amended is the Pro packages as at 0.7- 0.9% below SVR there is no money to be made.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

a lot of the low doc lenders have increased their rates more than the 0.25% recent RBA increase – some by as much as 1%.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon
    Qlds007 wrote:
    They will not be alone.

I have it on very good authority that the majors will all be increasing their rates before Xmas irrespective of whether the RBA move again.

The other product which will be withdrawn or amended is the Pro packages as at 0.7- 0.9% below SVR there is no money to be made.

Richard, if the pro packs are going and rates going up  maybe a good time to fix current loans ?

Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido
    Qlds007 wrote:

Crap ! I hope you're wrong ! The pro packs have been great for me ! .. :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.