All Topics / Help Needed! / Anyone know of a great tax agent in or around Noosa QLD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of amandasimpsonamandasimpson
    Participant
    @amandasimpson

Thanking you in advance!  
    Im new to the site and signing up for RESULTS next year.
    I have also just started out in Real Estate Sales, initially as an employee, wanting to independently contract within 12 months and start my own business within 2 years.
    Wanting a great tax savvy agent and/or an accountant to assist steering myself in the right direction? Should I apply & start a company now while I transition from crawling to walking in Real Estate sales & near future personal property investments. I have just sold my negatively geared property in Sydney & will start again end of this financial year.  
    Could a company do both with seperate trust accounts?   I feel I should be able to?   Be that sell Real Estate & invest personally under the company name?   I feel tax wise & to capitalise this is possible but unsure as to setting up?

Kindest Regards,
    Amanda. 

Profile photo of amandasimpsonamandasimpson
    Participant
    @amandasimpson
    amandasimpson wrote:

Thanking you in advance!  
    Im new to the site and signing up for RESULTS next year.
    I have also just started out in Real Estate Sales, initially as an employee, wanting to independently contract within 12 months and start my own business within 2 years.
    Wanting a great tax savvy agent and/or an accountant to assist steering myself in the right direction? Should I apply & start a company now while I transition from crawling to walking in Real Estate sales & near future personal property investments. I have just sold my negatively geared property in Sydney & will start again end of this financial year.  
    Could a company do both with seperate trust accounts?   I feel I should be able to?   Be that sell Real Estate & invest personally under the company name?   I feel tax wise & to capitalise this is possible but unsure as to setting up?

Kindest Regards,
    Amanda. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.