All Topics / General Property / Buy Low Sell High – Renee Rivkin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

What a great saying but how many heed to the advise.

Markets in shares and property move and change so quickly as we talk about them on this forum but I am always amused when people get the frenzy of an up swing and jump on for the ride with out knowing when to get off.

When a comodity goes out of favor how do you get rid of it … open question.

D

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

I have made a good profit off muscle cars recently but i believe they are reaching there peak. If i see prices stall i will put my car on the market quick as at just under going rate to move it quickly. Then ill invest the money in either my PPOR or another IP,depending on the market

Profile photo of Opportunity In EverythingOpportunity In Everything
    @opportunity-in-everything

Renee Rivkin – might give that advice a miss.   

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    devo76 wrote:
    I have made a good profit off muscle cars recently but i believe they are reaching there peak. If i see prices stall i will put my car on the market quick as at just under going rate to move it quickly. Then ill invest the money in either my PPOR or another IP,depending on the market

Just don't wait too long.
    Warren Buffet said; "I made a fortune from buying too late and selling too early".

Profile photo of minglingmingling
    Participant
    @mingling

Dear LA Aussie,

Congratulation on your book !! Is it out in the market yet ? I would like to get one as a gift for my friend who plays golf in Sydney. I am indeed proud of you !  Excellent piece of work.

Though I am not a Golf player, I spend a few hours to read through what is being public in http://www.whydoislice.com – It is very interesting. I am sure it is useful for those who play golf.

Well done !!

Cheers !

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76
    L.A Aussie wrote:
    devo76 wrote:

Just don't wait too long.
    Warren Buffet said; "I made a fortune from buying too late and selling too early".

Getting out befor xmas i think. Apparently the tax man has his eye on muscle cars in the next 6 to 9 months.

Profile photo of corhigcorhig
    Participant
    @corhig

Hey L.A. Aussie,  Books sounds great – My Dad & myself play golf every Tuesday afternoon, and I'm not getting any better !!  Is the book available in Australia? 

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Hey Mingling and Corhig,
    thanks for the support. We are at present in the process of getting a publisher. It isn't as easy as everyone thinks, but now we have an agent so we are one step closer. The website will be good advertising for it.
    The book is, I believe, a good read and will help anyone who reads it.
    The book isn't for sale yet, but if you would like to fill out the customer survey and send me any questions you have about your golf on the Golf Doc page I'll answer them.
    I am hoping to build up a clientel through the website for a newsletter which will have golf tips etc, I hope you guys would like to be on the mailing list?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.