All Topics / General Property / Investment Property Advisor (IPA)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

For those of you who are interested in education and accreditation there is a new course out IPA for brokers, accountants, and real estate agents.

I have my certificate and several of our staff are doing the course now. You can find out more at http://www.smartacademy.edu.au

The ASIC are about to sweep people  selling investment property without a proper license to give advise, so this certificate is very valuable. That means if you are a mortgage broker and sell a client of yours an investment property which you receive a commission YOU ARE LIABLE, Wow that will clean out the industry!!.

Get smart get licensed

D

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

My understanding is that this qualification does not currently entitle you to do anything. A Real Estate Agents license allows you to give advice on property investment and receive comissions on sales soi I can't see the point of this course. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Why don't you ask that question at smart academy and they will answer it for you.

Currently Mortgage Brokers, and unqualified sales people working for marketing companies are selling properties and receiving commissions over $25,000.00 – hence many valuation problems when refinancing. Financial advisor's went through hell a few years back with new regulations, ask some people here what they went through … now brokers, marketing groups and others will get the same treatment.

Many marketing companies use a RUNNER who is a licensed agent to do the inspections, however this will stop very soon as the director of the company will need to be licensed as well and all representatives of the company or in home sales people.

It's about time this was regulated.

D

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Anyone selling properties full stop must eithert have a full license or work under a licensed agent. While I commend any education especially when it invoves ignorant real estate agents it is highly unlikely that ASIC will control investment properties as real estate comes under state control while ASIC is a Federal body.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Opportunity In EverythingOpportunity In Everything
    @opportunity-in-everything
    Nigel Kibel wrote:
    Anyone selling properties full stop must eithert have a full license or work under a licensed agent. While I commend any education especially when it invoves ignorant real estate agents it is highly unlikely that ASIC will control investment properties as real estate comes under state control while ASIC is a Federal body.

Very good point.  So why don't we have one system for all agents in every state and territory in Australia.  What a great idea.  

It's coming!

@wealth4life.com

Yes and as I said earlier … ask those questions at http://www.smartacademy.gov.au … there are many changes about to come into effect in the real estate industry to clean it up from fast talking agents and sprukers.

D

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

You've done the course, please tell us what it entitles you to do.

Profile photo of YossarianYossarian
    @yossarian

wealth4life.com,

I think the term "accreditation" might be stretching things…accredited with who, recognised by what?

In any case, not sure a training institution that advertises "7 Free Lessons from Teachers of the Secret" is quite the vibe I would expect from a serious training group.

And that isn't your ad on their website  ;)

@wealth4life.com

The IPA is a new course put together on the request from the ASIC to stamp out unqualified advise, and yes several people connected with our office have completed their course to compliment their mortgage, real estate and financial planning certificates.

SGR program on their site is their choice because of the popularity of the secret law of attraction and this is a non accredited course … yes we supply eBooks from our wealth4life site which now has over 400 affiliates around the world, we are also designing a new course on "web site business" how to make MONEY from your web site on line training (global).

With these profits we buy properties … thanks for your interest i am grateful … D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.