All Topics / Creative Investing / Anyone want to do JV’s in regional Vic

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of maximummaximum
    @maximum

Hi people.

l hope this is ok with mods , there was another below which seemed ok so .

l'm in regional Vic -sth west and come across many potential lP's in key areas and situations but l truly cannot decide where to start 1/2 the time or have the resorces . l can't do them all so l;ve been thinking of going in with somebody like minded , Really breaks my heart seeing them go to waste .

l dunno how others find it but l love the idea of sharing the exitement , discoveries , load , getting my hands dirty on a new property . l'm very interested in quick and simple subdivisions also or simple houses with hidden agenders just staring you in the face and find the postential of some places mind boggling .

Anyone into the area should say hello .

Cheers
    Max

Profile photo of fitzydarlingfitzydarling
    @fitzydarling

Hi Max
    I'm in the south west too.  Iwould be interested in discussing any JVS too.

fitzydarling

Profile photo of rebecca22rebecca22
    Participant
    @rebecca22

Greetings,

My partner and I are in Warburton and looking for cosmetic reno properties to place under contract and flip to aquire cash flow to invest or info on any groups doing this near Melbourne.

Where are you both? We are both practical, hands on and also interested in finding a good lawyer who can do the

assignment of contract.

Best Regards

Rebecca

Profile photo of maximummaximum
    @maximum

[Hi Rebecca

l'm in the Warrnambool area -other side to you l think.

l have 3 in mind right now , l'd like to grab the lot if l could .A house and subdivide, a block and divide plus a 3rd , a storage setup. All look good but it's would use up any cash l have to get the three at once so if any of those interest ya , you should PM me .
    l'd really like to do some quick ones right now to to build up some cash to . Two of these are very straight forward divides so l'm hoping they'll be pretty quick .
    Cheers
    Max

quote=rebecca22] Greetings,

My partner and I are in Warburton and looking for cosmetic reno properties to place under contract and flip to aquire cash flow to invest or info on any groups doing this near Melbourne.

Where are you both? We are both practical, hands on and also interested in finding a good lawyer who can do the

assignment of contract.

Best Regards

Rebecca[/quote]

Profile photo of maximummaximum
    @maximum
    fitzydarling wrote:

Hi Max
    I'm in the south west too.  Iwould be interested in discussing any JVS too.

fitzydarling

Hi Fitz

l'll PM you .

Cheers
    Max

Profile photo of loccolocco
    @locco

I am abuilder Maximum let me know!!!

Profile photo of lifesjourneylifesjourney
    Participant
    @lifesjourney

Hi loco,
    are you in regional vic or in Melb? I'm in ballarat – need help with some brickwork…

Thanks Matt

Profile photo of lifesjourneylifesjourney
    Participant
    @lifesjourney

Hi Max,
    Do you have experience doing subdivsions? have you found that the local council makes a quick decision on simple sub divides? What sort of returns would you get on such projects and the time frame?

Thanks in advance
    Matt

Profile photo of loccolocco
    @locco

I am in Melb lifes journey.

Luke

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.