All Topics / General Property / WealthScore – You’re kidding??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Questions …

Who is going to view my personal information …

Does this site have a financial services license, and who is that person …

Is this legal …

Oh I have lots more questions however I do not see this as a game I see this as an invasion of privacy. Now if you sold a program that could be loaded onto a computer that would be different.

D

Profile photo of Asbestos Audits QueenslandAsbestos Audits Queensland
    Participant
    @aaq

-222 Well thats depressing……. Wonder what the lowest score is?

Asbestos Audits Queensland | Asbestos Audits Queensland
    https://asbestosaudits.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Any asbestos questions ask me.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

To answer your questions…

1. No one is going to view your personal information. You can enter in any name you want – real or otherwise – and the only reason you may want to leave your email address is if you want the system to remind you to come back and redo the calculations in 90 days.

2. The site does not have an AFSL. We do not proport to be offering any kind of financial advice. We are not recommending or advising on financial products of any nature. Having said that, I do have an Diploma of Financial Services and am PS 146 compliant. I do not have an AFSL.

3. Of course it is legal. But, if you have any doubts, don't use the sevice. It's designed to be a blessing.

4. If you'd like to turn this into your own spreadsheet and use it privately then please do. You can see the forms and I have given you the calculations. For someone who knows Excel, it should take you about 10 minutes to create.  I'm not interested in selling software that does this. It is something I wanted to do for free to help people.

All the best,

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

AAQ,

Don't see it as depressing… see it as an opportunity from which to improve.  It is better to be empowered with knowledge than to live in ignorance.

Once you know where the weaknesses are then you can find ways to improve.

Cheers,

Profile photo of PandaQiQiPandaQiQi
    @pandaqiqi

Hi AAQ,

Don't be too upset, I got -257

Profile photo of gerryarkgerryark
    @gerryark

Well said Steve.  I appreciate your integrity.

Cheers Gerry:)

Profile photo of adventurouswealthadventurouswealth
    Participant
    @adventurouswealth

I had a low score too. I’m interested in improving my situation but I know that based on my current situation the only way to get wealthy is to find positively geared property that come with a rental guarantee. And it is impossible to find a property that is positively geared unless you have lots of existing equity or huge cash outlay. In my case I don’t have either. What I do have is 2 highly leveraged properties and an income fully reliant on personal exertion. I’m just tired of attending seminars and courses which provide you with valuable insights that I have never been able to apply into my personal situation. I have read Steve's book and although it did provide a lot of valuable information, it hasn’t drastically improved my situation. All property gurus are big advocates of taking action however action can only be taken if there is a clear concise path. I’m not prepared to take a huge amount of risk if I do not see a definite benefit.

Profile photo of the_maddogthe_maddog
    @the_maddog

I'll put in a bid for lowest score, -820. If I sell all my assests, pay out my debts and stop working then apparently I will survive until…well… today

Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Adventurouswealth,

Let's make this the last topic under this thread and then redirect further comments to:
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4321866

First, thanks for your honest feedback. The truth of investing is it's hard… very hard. Good deals rarely just happen, rather they arrive as a result of hard work and doing the sorts of 1% tasks that are not terribly exciting but provide amazing insights.

For example, this afternoon, I took a friend on a road trip to inspect some sites I bought, and we ended up having a coffee in a shop next to one of the development projects that will be underway soon.

We spend 30mins in a discussion with the shop owner (after buying something of course) asking all sorts of questions about the area, his clients, what he thought of the people who bought the site next door (he didn't know I was involved), etc.

I gleaned several amazing insights, including ideas for which target market would be ideal to sell to, as well as being told a vacant building across the street was potentially up for sale.

Now, as for your personal situation – I recommend that you join the next public webinar I run and call in and we'll spend some time working through some options for you.

Until then, you can often work out a lot by thinking through and identifying what's not going to plan as much as you can by trying to figure out the right path.  For example, you already own 2 properties. Well done. What can you do in the next 30 days to improve the profitability of those deals?

All the best,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WealthScore – You’re kidding??’ is closed to new replies.