All Topics / Help Needed! / Copy of Section32 is lost

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of digitalmbsdigitalmbs
    Participant
    @digitalmbs

Hi,

I am in situation where I have lost a copy of section32 supplied by the vendor. I brought a land last year and it is all settled and transfered to my name. Now we have decided to build on it. While talking to one of the builder's sales rep at display center, he said they will need copy of section32 for land. I couldn't find copy of section32 with me then I remembered giving it to my lawyer for transfer. When I went to lawyer's office, I found that lawyer is out of the business now . So I rang bank to see if they have copy of section32 and bank said they don't have copy because they don't need it but they have provided me copy of Title of Ownership. But builder said it is not good enough they need copy of section32. Now I am in situation of don't know what to do. I tried everything to get in touch with lawyer, but no luck. I don't have his residential address the only thing I have is his mobile number and damn man wouldn't even pick his phone because lots of debtor chasing him to collection.

I am help on where can I get section32, please? and any other alternatives please.

thanks,
    DM.

Profile photo of mathewc73mathewc73
    Participant
    @mathewc73

Because Im lazy I would contact a local conveyencer.  They could prepare one for you for a fee…

Do a google and you may find some DIY approaches.

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

Why cant you get in contact with the original vendor and/or solicitor and explain the situation to them?
    You would be unlucky if their lawyers went broke and closed up shop as well.

Profile photo of digitalmbsdigitalmbs
    Participant
    @digitalmbs
    Hutch wrote:
    Why cant you get in contact with the original vendor and/or solicitor and explain the situation to them?
    You would be unlucky if their lawyers went broke and closed up shop as well.

Thanks Hutch, I will try that, lets see hopefully I am not that unlucky.

thanks
    DM.

Profile photo of NucopiaNucopia
    @nucopia

Contact the local council, they may have copies on file
    Good luck !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.