All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / half an hour wasted!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

I just sat here for 30 mins composing a post (a reply to another post) and I then hit the submit button.

A screen appeared saying I was not authorised to submit a post; the reason was because I was not logged in.

I wasn't aware of this, but no matter; I logged in and lo and behold; my entire post had been deleted.

Can you please fix this problem so that in the event of a re-occurance, the post is automatically saved and submitted?

The Somersoft site does this.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Hi Marc. I think this has something to do with the order they are posted (ie if you are editing a post that you were not happy with and someone else adds to the forum topic you were in) or if someone else posts at a similar time. Has happened to me a few times too……..so you are not going senile or anything……

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

happened to me a couple of times as well.
    Not happy, Jan.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Actually…………………..I would swear some of my posts have 'changed forum topics' too, ie- I posted in one topic, and they have gone only to reappear under another one. Could be senility however……

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

To protect against this press the CTRL and the A key      and then CTRL and C key on keyboard and then select submit
    if you lose it you can  then CTRL and V key to paste it back in.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.