All Topics / Help Needed! / GROWTH OF PORT PIRIE ,SA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of young investor01young investor01
    @young-investor01

As someone keen on property investing ive been researching potential areas since january this year – my problem is now can anyone tell me what they think of future growth of Port Pirie SA, if anyone noes the place the population is slightly growing and minor and major improves to private and public infrastructure is on the move. Any ideas would be good here , im stuck is this a good place for CG? Thanks to all who reply 

Profile photo of dvs1962dvsdvs1962dvs
    @dvs1962dvs

I've also been keeping an eye of Pt Pirie, Pt Augusta etc.  Reasonably close to Roxby Downs and the mines which are expanding, however, I'm not yet convinced.  Still more research to do……

Profile photo of young investor01young investor01
    @young-investor01

Oh yes i remember the roxby downs expanision, i mean within the iron triangle along whyalla and port augustua, port pirie has showed some significant growth. Median prices have been rising since last year.  I also am not convienced but i see that it is showing some promising infrastructure growth, the flinders business park, the redevelopment of the waterfront area and not to mention the redoing of the centro plaza est. worth 10million +.I read so much about port pirie from "the recorder" the biweekly paper. It shows significant residential development not to mention its the regional centre for surrounding districts. Well any ways if you know more info of pirie's property market just drop me an email and share any property advice. Thanks for the reply.

[email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.