All Topics / Overseas Deals / New to investing in the US

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of MabbottMabbott
    @mabbott

I currently live in indianapolis, although we only have our on home and no IP i am definately knowledgeable on which areas from a locals standpoint are desirable and which are scary!! I've fixed up 2 and sold them on for small profits…. people dont have much pride in their own homes!!!
    mike

Profile photo of macocammacocam
    @macocam

Hi Aussie,
    I'm looking at Texas. Do you have any experience and contacts there?
    Cheers
    Macocam

Profile photo of jcdykesjcdykes
    @jcdykes

I stumbled onto this forum as I have been trying to learn more and help more.  I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.   I buy and sell properties here.  I have contacts all around the US that do the same.  I would be willing to help anyone to find properties that would be good investments for anyone.  There is a national management company that I could refer anyone to if the property is Large enough for them to be involved with.  Anyway, it is great to hear that there are so many people that have interest in investing in the US. 

My recommendation is that if you are interested in buying in the US you need to buy NOW so that you can take advantage of the down swing in real estate prices and also the value of the US dollar.  Any foriegn buyer has a huge advantage over the US buyers at this point. 

Good luck,
    jcdykes
    http://www.akvalleywebuyhomes.com

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.