All Topics / General Property / Wanting Vendor Finance / Rental in Werribee area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of lazzalazza
    Participant
    @lazza

Hi All,
          My wife and myself are a married couple (25 years of age), who are currently living on the Sunshine Coast in Qld, but are looking to move to Werribee in October for family reasons.
    When our current lease expires in October we will have been rented the same property for 2 years, and are loooking at settling in Werribee for the long-term. We are both working students currently completing off-campus studies so we can work while still being able to study.
    We were wondering if anyone has a property in the Werribee area that they would be interested in renting, or preferably if possible – vendor financing to us. For rental our budget is up to about $190 week, while for vendor financing we could pay up to approximately $230. We realise that for vendor financing this is really not a large amount, however, we are more intent on beginning to build equity in a smaller apartment, rather than keep on renting a larger property and not benefitting from it in any way.
    In terms of vendor finance, we are flexible and definitely open to different terms that you may have, as we are now hoping to be able to build equity in a property to benefit us financially. As Steve has said in his books, wraps are a great way to help people achieve their dreams of home ownership, and I believe as a younger married couple this really applies to us.
    If you do have any properties that apply, please reply here and we can get in touch by email. Thanks in advance for any replies. 

Profile photo of Amanda1972Amanda1972
    Participant
    @amanda1972

Hi Lazza,

I may be able to help you.  My e-mail address is [email protected].  Flick me an e-mail and we can talk via that link if you like???

Regards Amanda

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

hi lazza
    I may be able to help too. PM me and I will reply back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.