All Topics / Help Needed! / property resourcers – “cashflow capital”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kcireelkcireel
    @kcireel

Hi all..   Has anyone heard of, or had any dealings with a property resourcers company based in sydney called "cashflow capitol"… claims to find positive geared properties at great prices…

If anyone out there has dealt with this company in the past or knows of thier credibility, id love to hear about it…..

thx

Profile photo of TracyDTracyD
    @tracyd

Hi,
    there are a few companies around that do this – just be aware they will charge $$ for commission. Some up to $10k. So you need to decide if you are wanting to pay this, or search for yourself and save your $$.
    Sorry I havent heard of that particular company :)

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

I get their emails and to be frank  the houses are only cashflow +  because of the deposit you put down. And of course any house will be CF+ with enough deposit.  Also many of the houses are west of the black stump so litttle likely growth.  I havent used them so perhaps you can find a gem but if you have the time, as tracy says 'tis best to do your own research.  Perhaps someone else who HAS used them can give them a better rap.

goodluck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.