All Topics / Help Needed! / Investment areas in Brisbane??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Sheridan17Sheridan17
    @sheridan17

My partner and I have recently moved to Brisbane from NZ. We own a property there and are now trying to get into the market over here. We dont know Brisbane very well but would like to buy on the north side. Would like any suggestions for what areas are best to buy in??

Thanks 
    Sheridan 

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

It would depend on how much you wish to spend.

Profile photo of Opportunity In EverythingOpportunity In Everything
    @opportunity-in-everything

I agree in part with the above its always important to set out with a good strategy.

If you look back through some recent posts you'll find some pretty healthy debate about whats happening in the Northside Market.  A lot of talk seems to still centre on Redcliffe and the surrounding area.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4321649

What are you trying to achieve through investing approach.  Start with answering this basic questions and the rest will follow. 

There are areas of good capital growth on the Northside and there are areas of higher returns with limited growth. 

Investing whats in it for you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.