All Topics / Help Needed! / CF+ Deals Found – JV Partners Wanted

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

Hi

I have 3 investment properties in Melbourne and 1 in NZ and have completed the Results programme earlier this year. I now can identify CF+ properties with relative ease, but don't have the finance now to secure them.

In the last 2 weeks I have watched 3 go by, (buy, reno, hold) each returning between $4000 – $10,000 pa on cash down, a return equal and more than bank interest, plus these are all in suburbs that have seen a 10% increase in value in the last quarter.

Another, a reno and 2 unit development was snapped up 2 days after the agent contacted me. The return on that deal was 53% on cash down or in dollar terms a profit after GST of $85,000+

I have 3 more listed now. One is a reno sell, one is a buy, reno hold and the other is a 2 unit development. Asking prices are $250k, $490k and $520k respectively.

I am looking for persons with a real hunger to invest in property who are finding it difficult to find the right properties or who havent got the time required to source these deals, but can obtain finance and have a cash reserve. If you are interested,
    please contact me asap and we can discuss this further.
    Regards
    Ian
    [email protected]

Profile photo of mathewc73mathewc73
    Participant
    @mathewc73

Its fantastic to see people with great drive!  Good luck sapphire :)

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Good on you Ian. Feel free to PM me with a bit more info.
    Glyn

Profile photo of eterniteternit
    @eternit
    sapphire101 wrote:
    Hi

I have 3 investment properties in Melbourne and 1 in NZ and have completed the Results programme earlier this year. I now can identify CF+ properties with relative ease, but don't have the finance now to secure them.

In the last 2 weeks I have watched 3 go by, (buy, reno, hold) each returning between $4000 – $10,000 pa on cash down, a return equal and more than bank interest, plus these are all in suburbs that have seen a 10% increase in value in the last quarter.

Another, a reno and 2 unit development was snapped up 2 days after the agent contacted me. The return on that deal was 53% on cash down or in dollar terms a profit after GST of $85,000+

I have 3 more listed now. One is a reno sell, one is a buy, reno hold and the other is a 2 unit development. Asking prices are $250k, $490k and $520k respectively.

I am looking for persons with a real hunger to invest in property who are finding it difficult to find the right properties or who havent got the time required to source these deals, but can obtain finance and have a cash reserve. If you are interested,
    please contact me asap and we can discuss this further.
    Regards
    Ian
    [email protected]

Hi Ian,

Your email account seems to be over quota. Anyways my mobile no. is 0414335411. I would like to discuss more on this topic with you when you have time.

Thanks.

Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

Hi All

If you email me and receive an over quota return email, it is a hoax so please delete. (Don't aopen attachments either)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.