All Topics / Help Needed! / IS the R.E.S.U.L.T.S program REALLY worth it?

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Profile photo of reecoreeco
    @reeco

Oops,  yea sorry, someone started a thread for the newbies who joined RESULTS this year. The starting post of the thread has a list of all the people that have joined. It gets edited when a new person introduces themselves

In our first Webinar, as a task, we were told to start networking by introducing ourselves to everyone on the RESULTS forum so as a result (no pun intended) that particular thread keeps growing… so.waiting upon your arrival

The webinars for me were ok. Ive listen to alot but im only getting nuggets of info. Again thats just my take. They could be the holy grail for others but for myself it seems to be a lot of average info. But again. The nuggets really are gold!

Your right about the current market Boshy. Tough to pick. Im investing in fear. Media driven fear. The item on the menu being unemployment. Im 100 percent sure australia will go into a reccession in Q4 of this year. The fuel for the fire is there. Just waiting on the media to light it then bang!!.  Following that analogy house prices will burn . especially with the FHOG out of the picture come july. I could be wrong. Wouldnt be the first time and wont be the last but im positive prices are going to dive in Q4.

Profile photo of reecoreeco
    @reeco

Id like to say that even though i haven't meet any of the PI.com team yet, they are beyond ethical…

My experience and post thoughout this has been watched by administration im sure. Knowing this they have let me air my personal feelings towards the RESULTS course. This is one of the many reason why i highly respect the team. When your dealing with how a person feels about something, the facts can sometimes be misrepresented. So kudos to the team and much respect.

If you want detailed info about what the course entails please talk to the team in melbourne. They are more than willing to offer up that information. If you take my view of how the course is going remember that mine is pro-consumer. Which means i have a cautious but open eye.

I will always post in truth and honesty but i urge people reading to keep an ear to others also. My next post is a not so shiney one but its helped me think alot more so ive welcomed it even though it was initially an unwelcomed experience…

@reeco

It dawned on me today that while i was waiting for my appointment with a coach(Simon) that the coaches service maybe more minimal than i thought.

I was getting p###d of while waiting for Simon(head coach). I live in Perth and he was in town today. I went into the meeting thinking im finally getting my moneys worth and i end having to wait for what seemed like an eternity(Only 40mins). I was told 2pm and i stormed off at 2.40pm.

Big deal some might say… Well it was to me. I lost 259 cash by not working(had to take the day off) and then i findout that someone else has taken my place(Not that persons fault)

Had to start another job 2hrs later so i had to go… So i left thinking " Is this how all meetings are gonna go" "Im up for 7Grand cold hard cash and i have to wait in a foyer for god knows how long""Whats the point of making an appointment if its going to be "a little off the mark" You dont pay 7grand to get "a little of the mark" i kept ranting to myself.

Truth be told i felt like slapping Simon in the head. Remember im all about truth and honesty so that was what i was "feeling"

Truth is a he never told me to take the day off. He never saw me waiting frustratedly. and he tried very hard to make a mend after id left for job 2 cursing at the sky.

My advice to those who join RESULTS. Dont bet everything on them keeping an appointment "exactly" like i did. I recieved my 2 books 2 weeks late. The starter pack was stated to be ready march, early april(late april is the answer). And my experience today was off the mark also.

The question is, what exactly does one get for 7thousand dollars? Coaches have to juggle many people and provide each with 100percent effort. The problem is, that the effort is largely tied to how they manage there time.  and the coaches time was definately off today.

Luckly you cant judge a whole year on one day. So im staying in hoping the days get better.

Profile photo of ShellymapleShellymaple
    @shellymaple

I have completed it and it is worth the money you pay for it.

It is very educative. and covers many topics

@reeco

we shall see – we shall see

One thing you must have that is more important then the money you put down for the program…  is the right mindset.

If that aint there then you can kiss your hard earnt goodbye

Profile photo of Boshy888Boshy888
    Participant
    @boshy888

So if I am hearing correctly Reeco, you are saying that it is best to keep your expectations flexible because although everything is being 'delivered', there can be unavoidable changes in the schedule, and rigid expectations can cause frustration? 

I really enjoyed your posts of 2 April. I think you have a flair for writing that is just becoming apparent!  Fair mix of reasoning and feeling.  Yeah, I know, off topic but… hey, we're all human!  I cannot wait to read your posts towards the end of the year.

@reeco
    Boshy888 wrote:
    So if I am hearing correctly Reeco, you are saying that it is best to keep your expectations flexible because although everything is being 'delivered', there can be unavoidable changes in the schedule, and rigid expectations can cause frustration? 

Cheers Boshy

As much as i like hearing my own voice, i believe im more happy with your perspective and open mind on my sometimes silly rants. So i concur. Flexibility is key. Whether "unavoidable" is acceptable, is up to that person i believe. Since its so early on in the program and with an epic amount of support, im soldiering on      

#the RESULTS forum and its members offer the kind of support you only see in a good bra(no i dont wear them people!! but i do like my girlfriends collection)#

I intend to see it through to the end, so same place same channel.\  

Reeco

@reeco

Reading long threads suck! sooo….

If your anything like me(really really really really good looking)  and have jumped to the last post of a long thread(like this embarrassing one), then heres the rundown…

Story goes….2 years ago, Me(whiny guy) decided that RESULTS was a rip because it didnt provide adequate protections for consumers. It now seems the Reality was , I , was posting as an extension to myself. Simply put, i wanted some of that sweet sweet RESULTS lovin'   but decided instead to rant about negative aspects that i believed were apart of RESULTS.

Tho some of my points are rudely honest and valid, i quickly found that the frame of mind i was in, was not. I became polarized and like many clairvoyants, i actually started to believe my own sh#t!

RECAP of whole thread…

– Me complainin for 2years about how unfair RESULTS is as a product and service. Or if you ask me personally  …ill tell you the following " I wanted a fair and balanced debate on the subject"

– Many good and varying points made about the validity of RESULTS by those who have "been there …done that"

– Myself taking the dive and being one of the first to enrol after said complainin was done(finally!!yay)

– Course now about to start after a few "bumps in the road"

This post is waaaay too long, so im gonna start another and make it look like its separate to stop the boredom!! Ok peoples!Stick with me! You can do it!

@reeco

Sorry bout the silly try at humor everyone,

The program officially starts in a couple days. For those who wanna know what youl get before you start heres what ive received in the mail for RESULTS before the official start.

– Steve's books(not personally signed, or does a printed image of a signature count??? hmmm)
    – Masterclass pack( Big thing about the size of shoe box)
    – Ultimate Success Pack (about half the size of the first package)
    – and the first of many RESULTS Folders, sporting some quality goods

Didnt get an advertised Advanced Pack which has been delayed substantially because quote "Steve doesnt want to rush it and wants it to be the best quality it can possibly be"

Fair enough

In terms of recieving items, ive noticed that you actually recieve, inadvertadly,  alot thats not listed. A whole world opens up…Im now getting invited to this and opportunities to do that, all, a result(no pun intended) of enrolling in RESULTS.

Profile photo of RussellsRussells
    @russells

Hey Reeco,

Here is one guarantee that I can offer, one that I have learned…

"Those who want to will find a way,
        those who don't will find an excuse"

I think it's one of those 'immutable' laws. Interesting stuff.

Profile photo of miikemiike
    Participant
    @miike

Hi Reco,

keep us all informed, I look forward to hearing of your progress as I myself am a possible prospective enrollment for next year.
    <br /:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Cheers,
    Miike

@reeco

Cheers Russ, sorry mate but theres a guy at work we call russ so couldnt help :)

Yea heard about that many a year ago and Its something, i believe we all know, but cant yet appreciate.
    It features heavily in the book "The Secret" also. Again nothing new, but as you said, definitely interesting.

Profile photo of Boshy888Boshy888
    Participant
    @boshy888

Hi Reeco

Good to see another one of your posts. You haven't posted for awhile so I guess that must mean you have been busy soaking up all that great information.  Sigh, I am a little green with envy but will just have to live vicariously through your always interesting posts.

Profile photo of DanielBDanielB
    Participant
    @danielb

Hey Reeco,

How are you travelling with the course?  Its October now and hopefully you have some info to report back to us!???

Cheers Dan.

@reeco

Hi,

yes its been a while. I guess steve is advertising the next RESULTS intake. My experience so far has been "challenging"

I highly reccommend the following 3 must haves for those open to joining the RESULTS course

1- A Good Mindset
    2- A Good Mindset and
    3- Yep you guessed it. Bananas.(just kidding) A Good Mindset

If you dont have this attribute then RESULTS will teach or enhance this feature for you. From what i can gather, RESULTS  has so far been a property / life building exercise. I initially thought coaches were like calculators. You punch in some numbers(ask a few questions) and hit equals.(Get your answer)

While this is partly true, RESULTS is more life coaching then anything else. The information regarding property is most certainly there, but the experience is more akin to having a cheer leading squad( Coaches and other RESULTS members past and present) assist you find your answers… and vice versa

Assist the key word. The best way to explain RESULTS is comparable to being lost in a jungle and having a compass in your hand. Coaches(Compass) help you find the way. They dont tell you precisely the exact and quickest route home, but they do give you a general direction. Its up to you to decide, slog it out , and find the exact and quickest route home.

If you have any specific questions ill see if i can "point you in the right direction"

Warm Regards

Reece

Profile photo of emm1971emm1971
    @emm1971

Hi Reeco,
    I am about to embark on the RESULTS program and decided to just try and find out others peoples different experiences on it. I have read quite a few posts, however your post has provided some great insight.  I have very much enjoyed reading them and as a newbie to PI,  your questions and experiences as well as others responses and experiences have been valuable…you can only learn from your own experiences it seems  but its good to at least to hear from others….Plus its definately a case of you get out what you put in.   
    I very much look forward to my experience and yes I go in to it with a good mindset 
    Cheers
    Emm

Profile photo of jb101jb101
    @jb101

Hi Reeco,
    I just stumbled on your post when looking a review of the ULTIMATE SUCCESS pack. Curious to find out how it all went. Any update??
    Thanks

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.