All Topics / Help Needed! / IS the R.E.S.U.L.T.S program REALLY worth it?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Profile photo of reecoreeco
    @reeco

Well for those who want to know so far…

Theres a secret(well not really ) forum attached to this that no-one can see unless your a RESULTS member. The people there are amazing. Only posted once and its almost family like. Seems like theres a entire group of experienced(former results) people there to help you warmly on your journey. Which make no mistake will be hard…

But its great to know there are people who care lending a helping hand through words of encouragement and advice.

Theres another thing that ive noticed thats interesting  about RESULTS so far…. but ill leave that till my next post here.

Cheers

Reece

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Reeco,

Well done on taking the leap of faith.

I've thought a few times about getting in on the program but feel that being OS most of the time would detract from me putting in 100%.  Will follow your progress reports so keep them coming.

Profile photo of reecoreeco
    @reeco

Thanks c2

I was saying to some others that its been literally 2 years of umming and arrring and it was a itch that i just had to scratch! …and by god it feels good!

Alot of people would easily argue that being in Perth is geographically "being overseas". If Melbourne(RESULTS epicentre) was the center. I mean New Zealands closer!

Will keep you everyone posted here. Thanks again

Profile photo of miikemiike
    Participant
    @miike

Hi Reeco,

I am extremely grateful that you have put in the time to keep on pushing for answers in this thread as they are the same questions that I have been trying to find out over the last 2 years!

Much like you I am the horrendous gen-Y's, that don't save, expect everything on a silver platter and don't wish to work for anyone but ourselves…more seriously a bit about my position…
    – 25 y.o
    – purchased my first PPOR early 2007 (a 2br unit)
    – am now around 60% through my first renovations
    – have read every book in property you can think of
    – have even met people through this forum
    – I currently receive 4% rental for a single room and have turned my property to positive cashflow without even finishing renovations
    – My PPOR is in a fantastic location, has high-demand and extremely low rental vacancy regardless of the current climate

Similar to you I am very obsessive on due dilligence and therefor ask many many questions before commitment is made.
    I have goals to purchase another property of similar nature, moving into it, renovating and turning my current PPOR into an IP (which will be positive cash flow). I have set one of my goals to further my property and investing education for 2009 and to possibly plunge into the RESULTS program for 2010.

I would extremely appreciate if you have the time to keep me informed of the RESULTS program, the contents and the results you have achieved.

Feel free to private message me.

I wish you the very best results for 2009!

Miike

@reeco

Cheers miike.

Congrats on all your work in property. Ill be honest..Im still a first homebuyer and dont have a property yet so it maybe me asking you the questions

In anycase keep an eye on this post. I knew every question i had regarding RESULTS needed to be answered before i could make a move. Though its taken 2 years and ive missed out on many opportunities by not signing up earlier, i would still never have taken my due diligence efforts back.

I finally got the answers i was looking for and made the jump on Sunday.

Will keep you posted. Feel free to ask anything specific and il try my best to answer your queries

Cheers

Reece

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

A couple of years ago my husband did a property development course and met several people at the course who had done the RESULTS program.  What astounded him was that there several of the RESULTS people hadn't bought any property.  Here they were at another course that cost $3000+ and still hadn't made a purchase.  He also met some RESULTS people who had gone on to much bigger and better things.

My point in telling you this is that some people use the information they are given and get out there and invest.  Others are "gunnas", gunna buy a property when the market settles down, gunna buy a property after they have done just one more course, etc etc.  This is not a reflection on the content of the courses they are given; this is a reflection on the mindset of the individual.

Good luck with the course.  I will be keen to follow this thread and see what you end up doing.

Cheers

K

Participant
    @miike

Hi Reece,

Had another browse through the program.

One thing if your able to answer it at this stage.

Have you received a schedule or agenda of any kind which outlines the times and dates for the meetings and webinars, etc.

I'm interested to see what the time line is like.

Cheers,
    Miike

@reeco

Hi linar

Your so right on that. Ive said it before that action is and will always be the killer app here. You can jump on any…ummm actually every blog about GTD(Getting Things Done) and Motivation and the core theme is ACTION ACTION ACTION

I find it strange that you found people at other property seminars after they had already done the RESULTS program. We all know you never stop learning but i figured that with such a high price tag that RESULTS would be the top of the pops(relative of course)

I believe your bang on also with the mindset thing. If you want to go pure on the issue you could say that mindset is be all and end all of everything. Education/opportunity is and was always there. WE just have to seek it

Will keep you posted

Thanks linar

Profile photo of joshua.moorejoshua.moore
    @joshua.moore

Hey Reeco,

Couldn't say I have read all the posts here but I will give my two cents.

Would you say that you have abundance thinking or scarcity thinking?

As an entrepreneur (studying it at university and working in my lecturer's company 2 days a week) I have learned that money is not the only answer.

I turned 21 last week and currently have about 3 mentors: 1 for property and business, and two solely for business. As I only have around $1,500 in the bank I can't offer money for mentorship, but I can offer value transactions.

What do I mean by a value transaction? I mean that if you want something you offer something of value to the other party in return. An example of this might be offering to volunteer your time in exchange for mentorship and knowledge.

Now the next question is this: If you have an abundance mentality, have you ever thought to approach Steve or other successful individuals on this site for mentoring? You could possibly offer a day a week in exchange for education while also receiving a practical insight that others might not usually receive.

As I am in a similar situation to you, I suggest some action:

• Ask for what you want by providing a value transaction. If you receive a 'no' be persistent and keep looking.
    • Can you increase the amount of money you have? A few months ago I was living off centrelink (about $110 a week), now I am working as a Manager for a small entrepreneurial business $20 an hr. (I started on $18, but due to my work ethic and motivation, received a pay raise after six weeks, and am now being taught skills such as managing the books and running the website.). I had approximately $10 in savings and am now over $1500 in 8 weeks and climbing!
    • Can you decrease your expenses? Are you able to reduce spending to increase your excess savings to invest in a program?

The point is while you might not be there today, you can work towards improving your situation to achieve your destination tomorrow. If you want to get into the RESULTS or a similar program, apply the knowledge you have so far and then use the success you achieve to take you to the next level!

Mike, I would be interested to hear a little bit more about your story. Can you either pm me or post some details up here?

Finally, I met with Franz Madlener last year (Villa and Hut fame, and entrepreneur of the year 2007), and he told me the following lesson which might be helpful to you:

"Luck is when preparation meets with opportunity."

If you want to be 'lucky' enough to achieve your dreams, then prepare using what you currently have around you (resources, time, positive attitude, etc) and build on opportunities that come your way!

I wish you the best of success.

Profile photo of joshua.moorejoshua.moore
    @joshua.moore

Just noticed after that post that you have joined the RESULTS program. Well done!

Sounds like making a decision to take action (even if it was just as a critic) could create a learning opportunity. I am sure this post has reinforced in all the previous results participants some of the experiences and opportunities they had along the way, and that you will face soon.

Best of success.

@reeco

Hi miike

Havent received that much info comparatively.

Compared to say university. Before you start  most Nationally accredited courses they bombard you with information. Sometimes its information about information!

So i dont know if this is a lean mean program or its just to early in to tell

Ive only really been given the info you can see on the RESULTS sales page. The sales pages is like a bag of potatoe chips. Only really half full. If you cut and paste (what i did) the entire page then you get basically whats been sent to me in emails.

Simon(The person sending the emails and who gave me his phone number) has been warm and forthright. Unlike most large companies you dont get cut and pasted replies or a person in india. **cough*cough* Telstra*cough**

Hes very welcoming and as a was saying/above its a more personal approach to things so far. Shouldnt expect anyone to expect any less really.

Basically i got 5ish months to go so nothing really tangible till april(2months before its starts) when they actually send you the goodies(masterclass 09 pack!) yay! Actually there sending me steves books in 3weeks but who really needs those? Thought it was a given that everyones read them here

RECAP after paying

– 6months in only basic info and access to stuff on results forum(theres alot but meaningless to most begginners like me at this stage)
    – 5 and half months in 2 of steves standard books in mail
    – 2months from start,receive MasterClass09 pack in the mail
    – June start. Recieve Starting package. Something very modest called the (ULTIMATE success package)

Participant
    @miike

Thanks Reece for providing as much info as possible.

Will keep an eye for your updates :).

Josh, I'm still on my way with things I need to get done. I'm more than happy to discuss anything with you on the forum or privately….PM me or reply a post to the thread.

Cheers,
    Miike

@reeco

Hi Josh

Happy 21st!

Yes its sucks reading long posts and much like me, you were impatient and jumped to the end and gave an opinion. Im 28 and ive studied all the things youve mentioned a small time ago(except property of course) . Well 10 years isnt that long ago is it? Geez im gettin old if i start quoting in decades! Arrgh

Value transactions abundance thinking etc etc have been around long before me tho. . I congratulate you on your mindset, You remind me of myself when i was younger. Ahhh the good ol days

Its great to see someone so enthused when there young. Seeing that look of "the world is my oyster" is a really great thing to see. Especially when its guided with education

Good4u Josh!

Best of luck

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Great to have you aboard Reeco! I hope you're getting prepared for the program when it starts this year, and that you're also attending the webinars

We very much invite feedback and questions about the RESULTS program, and other products on these forums. It is extremely beneficial for you and other members in determining whether the program is right for you or not. We also like the quality of our products and services to speak for themselves.

If people would like more information directly from us however, I'd recommend calling the office or writing us an email as we can miss seeing forum posts.

– David

@reeco

hmmm….

little detail about the RESULTS forum. So, much like this place(forum) , there are people exchanging info/ideas etc etc….but the atmosphere in the RESULTS forum is more family and friendly like.

Here people hide behind avatars and remain anonymous(for respectful reasons) … However, over in the RESULTS forum everybody has a picture up of themselves. Its a small detail but for me it makes things very transparent.

You dont get any of the negative associations that can come with alot of forums. They are opening themselves up entirely to you. By putting an image of themselves. This makes them accountable …

Hows that you say? People love forums because they can hide behind a screen and let the full force of there opinion be known. Somettimes good sometimes bad. But when you put an image up. Well its like being on TV. You carefully construct your sentences, make sure your looking your best, try to leave a good impression etc etc etc

above all it humanizes the experience fo being on a forum. Though it cant beat a good ol fashion meet up. Putting a simple image up makes the RESULTS forum…a more personal and interesting experience.

Now, Anyone know how to take a flattering pic?….

Profile photo of MiketamMiketam
    @miketam

Great comments by all. Certainly helped and motivated me. As steve says 'success comes from doing things differently'. I am certainly doing something!

@reeco

Update:

Well theres 5 months before this thing kicks off and ive noticed that even though the course starts 5 months down the line, My mindest has completely changed. Changed in a sense that when you make the leap to do the course, with the knowledge you just forked out 7Grand. your motivation to do well is, well much much more.

No more sitting on the coach watching battlestar gallactica (hey no laughing, it happens to be a really good show! ) or goin out try to score and get hammered. Well thats a lie i still go out and be silly buggers but just no as much

Ive been listening to these things called webinars. Like listening to the radio but you can download them later. They vary in time and topic. One radio session maybe about renovations etc etc and another webinar will be about the current market or developing etc etc.

The great thing is, is that you have access to past webinars. Im in RP5 and ive been listening to last years lessons, RP4. What makes it so interesting is the fact that you know the future of these webinars. You have hindsight. So listening to Steve Mcknight and Simon Buckingham and all the crew give there expert opinion is interesting to listen to…..

such as, back in 2008 the whole interest rate at 9percent, financial market collapse, and then 4percent drop in rates etc etc.

Knowing the outcome of all these events really puts a spot light on  the advice that Steve Mcknight and crew gave at the time of the webinars during those events.

14 different webinars that span the entire year. Awsome bunch of people with some helpful eye opening advice…just dont really on there property predictions for the future outcomes. That said they really know there s@#$ when it comes to being a investor

Cant wait til June!

Profile photo of Boshy888Boshy888
    Participant
    @boshy888

Hey Reeco – good to hear you are getting so much out of it.  Sounds great!

@reeco

Cheers boshy.

Still waiting to see if your name pops up on the list that we have goin over at the RESULTS forum. So far roughly a person a week gets added.

Heres a little bit of info that people might find interesting. or not…

Theres  couple that are doing the course from HK as in Hong Kong! Ive been listening to past webinars and it was mentioned that people in PNG, NZ and even japan have done the course. I believe they're expatriates of some order but it sure smacked my complaints about being in Perth out of the park!

Profile photo of Boshy888Boshy888
    Participant
    @boshy888

Hehehe.  Sure does. Learning from Hong Kong is seriously keen.  I have no idea why my name would pop up Reeco. You would have explain – if that's permitted.

It has been interesting to watch the local prices and buyer interest levels from September to now.  Prices slumped and buyers were thin on the ground before Christmas and some agents sounded somewhat desperate. (like many people)  In the past 2 months, the homes in the low end have increased along with the buyer interest.  Units have continued to drop a bit but some villas seem to be holding their ground.  At least from what I can see. Agent behaviour has changed too. 

It was also interesting see how over priced some properties are and how many smell of mildew in this area.  The keenly priced properties get snapped up pretty quickly at the moment.

Those webinars would be very interesting especially if the advice or the issues discussed ended up panning out.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.