All Topics / Heads Up! / Tassie Property Investors Meeting – 29th August -CANCELLED

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PeteJackiePeteJackie
    Participant
    @petejackie
    Hi Everyone,
    Just letting everyone we have finally organised the next Tassie investors get together. Here are the details.
    Regards,
    Pete

What : Tassie Property Investors Group Meeting

Where : Irish Murphys, Salamanca Place, Hobart (Private room)

CANCELLED – PLEASE SEE POSTING BELOW

Format : A very informal get together of like minded investors for a chat and maybe some suggestions of speakers & format for future meetings. Drinks available at the bar and food from the menu.

RSVP : By 21st August to Pete on 0418 450051 or
    [email protected]

Profile photo of PeteJackiePeteJackie
    Participant
    @petejackie

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid we have had to cancel due to lack of numbers.

We will post on the forums soon asking all interested their preferences, eg weekday/ weekend, evening/ afternoon, also if people are interested in getting together just for a chat if we don't have a guest speaker.

will keep you posted.

Regards,
    Pete

Profile photo of rebecca22rebecca22
    Participant
    @rebecca22

Hi there,

My partner  and I are interested in how much the value of RE is going up in Launceston and if anyone has experience in the CBD of this area.  We are looking at doing cosmetic renos to flip for further investment cashflow and interested in meeting or hearing of anyone's positive experiences or general advice.

Thanks!

Rebecca and John

[email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.