All Topics / Opinionated! / Welcoming our New Baby GIRL!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia
    Our little girl Leonie was born on Monday 6th August after a very long (3 hour) labour  and weighing 2.7 kg at birth (which I was extremely happy about ).

This very very small life (as well as her slightly larger brother (5 years) and sister (3.5 years) is now keeping both Angelo and I on our feet and definately out of trouble  

We have no idea what free time is anymore

Profile photo of elkamelkam
    @elkam

Congratulations Xenia to you and Angelo on the new addition to your family. 

Really nice to see that people are responding to the government suggestion to have one for Australia.  

Best wishes
    Elka

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

Congratulations Xenia and family!  Linda

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Wow thats terrific news.  I hope you can have at least a few weeks off "work" to enjoy your new bundle.  I imagine your youngest daughter is a "little mother" and just facinated with the new addition. 

You'll be keeping John Howard happy anyway, isn't it one kid each and one for the country!  You'll need a bigger home now…..sounds like more renovating for you both.

Best wishes,

Profile photo of DaviddanaeDaviddanae
    @daviddanae

Congratulations Xenia. You should post a photo.
    Hope all is well..

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

I think my dogs went out in sympathy with you as we now have 10 new little bundles of our own.  Sadly one is now orphaned so must be bottle fed every 2-3 hours.  Oh how I miss sleep!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.