All Topics / General Property / Cronulla units

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

OK i was just thinking of something. I am a aircraft engineer and have been lucky enough to do this outside of a major city. But at some point in my career its likely that i will work in a major city probably sydney. What worrys me is i may not be able to afford a property in the city in the future so tonight i had a bit of a look at apartments on the net. I like cronulla for the beach lifstyle and proximity to city or airport. I noticed you can get nice apartments a stone throw from the beach for around $300,000. This sounds alright to me. What are your thoughts on cronulla units and future movement in this area. What are the ups and downs.Would probably rent out now and if my career takes me there in the future move in then.

Profile photo of mathewc73mathewc73
    Participant
    @mathewc73

I like Cronulla. Public transport is ok.  I have never lived there nor spent much time there after dark. Ive also heard its a little rough.  Not seen it myself.

Personally I find its a good balance as you have the beach, can drive to the city.  You are also on the Royal national park which is nice too.

Before you buy do full due dilligence. ie growth stats, vacancy stats, etc, etc.

Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1

Yeah I like crunulla, I have never done any research  into the property market there but I have spent alot of time there, I haven't ever found it to be a rough spot after dark, atleast no worse than any other club or pub spot around sydney,

Devo if you job will have you moving round evvery few years, maybe you should consider renting, especially if you can find better investments else where,

Profile photo of monopoly manmonopoly man
    @monopoly-man

i live their bro and it is by far the best area of sydney to live. Not sure i would buy their as an investment though, CF+ are far and few between. If it's purley for lifestyle though then I say go for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.