All Topics / Help Needed! / cashflowcapital.com.au Any one used their service?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of SwifteagleSwifteagle
    Participant
    @swifteagle

How are you guys?

I was wondering if any of you have any comments on regards to http://www.cashflowcapital.com.au services, has any one bought a property through them?

I would appreciate your help.

Profile photo of NucopiaNucopia
    @nucopia

I asked the same question  on the forums but no reply yet
    any one had dealings with this site ?

Profile photo of storergstorerg
    Participant
    @storerg

Not had any dealing with them, but at this stage I am suspicious.  How do they calculate the net ROI? How do they make money?  Also of all the agent listing I have looked at seem to be the same person, which would suggest that this is not the selling agent. 

Has any one used them or spoken to them??

Profile photo of bundydogbundydog
    Participant
    @bundydog

I contacted them about 6 months ago to ask how the same agents name was on every listing in every state. They stated they are a buying agent. Basically, they look in the real estate websites like realestate.com and find properties that they think will be cash flow positive, they then post them on their site without the realestate agents knowledge (they did this to an agent friend of mine about 6 months ago). If you sign up with them they negoitiate the price for you and make sure it will be tenanted before or just after settlement for a rather large fee of course.

Profile photo of SwifteagleSwifteagle
    Participant
    @swifteagle

Someone has to know something about this guys….please help…lol

Thanks guys.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.