All Topics / Help Needed! / Subdivide and construct who to turn to?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of keenazkeenaz
    @keenaz

Hi all,

Just recently signed contracts on property with intentions to reno existing property,subdivide and constuct on remaining land.

Can anyone suggest who /where my next port of call should be ie;architect,draftsman?
     Want to get this up and going prior to settlement.
     Any comments appreciated.

Cheers!!  

Profile photo of chumpchump
    Participant
    @chump

Hi Keenaz,

I would probably suggest getting in touch with a town planner or survyer.  As you would probably want to ge tthe subdivision started.  Also A builder or handy man will be needed for your reno.  Other than that, this should get you moving forward. 

Well done on your deal
    Chris

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

You definatyely need a town planner and an architect/designer. If you are in Victoria I'd be happy to make some recomendations.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

First up.
    Get onto to a draughtsman that does alot of work in the council/shire that the property is located.
    What area are in you in?

Profile photo of keenazkeenaz
    @keenaz

Thanx guys for both the encouragement and advice I am in Victoria and this property is at Bacchus Marsh?

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Give Michael Branov at Branov Design a call on (03) 9642 4114. He's based in town, but knows the planning system very well. He also understands building and how to minimise costs. I used him to design renovations to my own house and refer him a lot of business through my town planning consultancy.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of lilyhutchlilyhutch
    @lilyhutch

You might want to get a good handle on subdivision costs before you go ahead. Depending on the council it could be scary. Town planner/surveyor or council can help you out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.